Part 14

Sean clenched his mouth on the loose bar gag, trying to turn his moans into frustrated groans. He didn't like that his body was getting pleasure from the way Dark played with him. Dark stopped biting his ass to trail his cold lips up to his hipbone. Sean dropped his forehead to the mattress, panting softly. Dark grazed his teeth over his hipbone so lightly that it made Sean's legs break out in goosebumps. He felt so vulnerable. Any defenses he had were crumbling like sand. Dark's cold right hand slid under him, moving along his stomach like he was simply stroking a pet. Sean instinctively tried to inch one of his legs up to defend his other side, just in case Dark's left hand tried to snake its way under him too. Instead, Dark's left hand grabbed the front of his thigh, keeping it back in its original position. Dark shifted closer to him, leaning over his back as he trailed his lips from his hipbone over his lower back. 

Sean shivered uncontrollably beneath Dark. Dark had no body heat, but Sean wasn't sure if that was the reason his body shivered. Was he cold? Or was he just that nervous? Even with the beads in his ass, he didn't feel comfortable with Dark behind him. There was too much he could do to him from there. Dark let out a soft dark chuckle across his back that sent a chill run down his spine. It was a devilish chuckle. Mocking and controlling. Dark adjusted himself into a mounting position. Pressing his groin deliberately against Sean's ass as he leaned over him. Sean was grateful that Dark was still wearing pants.  He became slightly startled by the way the bed dipped on either side of him.  Only able to guess, that Dark's arms had braced themselves into the mattress on either side of his shoulders. Discreetly, Sean inched closer to the headboard to put some distance between them. Dark's right hand left the mattress to grab Sean's thigh and yanked him back roughly into Dark's pelvis.

In that instant, Sean gasped as the beads were jostled, sending pleasure to his lower half. That wasn't what made the gag fall from his mouth though. Being right against Dark... He felt the beast Dark was hiding. There was a reason he was prepping him like this... A BIG reason. Panting more heavily, Sean uttered out under his breath in shock. "Oh god..." Dark's hand drifted up Sean's thigh, then out across his stomach as he asked him in a teasing voice. "Something you want to say?" Sean arched his back in the weak attempt to avoid Dark's venturing hand across his stomach. It only made Dark return his hand to the mattress. Dark kissed a spot between Sean's shoulder blades and Sean sank himself flat to the bed. He had no other way to avoid Dark. Dark stayed over him on all fours, asking him more firmly. "Giving in already?" Sean glanced over his shoulder even though he couldn't see through the tie blindfold, growling back. "No! I just... I don't have to explain anything to you!"

Dark's fingers lightly ran down Sean's back.  That made Sean grip the ring of the headboard, feeling like he should get back up. His knees were killing him though. Dark's fingers curled around the chain that ran down his back, his knuckles sliding down Sean's spine as he followed it down to Sean's lower back. In a deep casual voice, Dark stated aloud. "You're so tense. And here I thought you were enjoying yourself." Sean clenched his jaw, hiding his face behind his arms. Dark's fingers traveled lower, slipping between his ass cheeks to snag the string with a silver ring. Sean blushed, biting his lower lip. He didn't really know if it was better to have the beads in or out. As long as they were in... The odds were that Dark wouldn't replace them with... himself. Dark gave the string a playful tug and Sean winced as only a single bead came out.

It was almost cruel how Dark toyed with him. Dark traced a 'D' on his ass, nonchalantly uttering out. "Relax. Where's the harm in enjoying yourself? No one is watching." Sean shook his head, wincing out a moan as Dark tugged another bead free. Dark leaned down next to him, his free hand grabbing Sean's arm to lift it away from his face. The gesture turned Sean on his side and Sean turned his face toward the pillow. Dark's hand moved away from his arm to touch his cheekbone, asking him sweetly. "Sean... Look at me." Sean shook his head wearily, grumbling out.  "What is the point. I can't see you anyway."  Dark's knuckle slid across his cheekbone, asking in a deeper buttery voice. "Do it and I'll release you." That got Sean's attention. Before he fully understood what Dark was offering him, he turned his head in Dark's direction.  Dark's fingers pushed the tie up to his forehead.  Locking eyes with Dark's deep brown ones, Dark smirked and Sean's heart skipped. There was no smugness to it. It was genuine and almost had a warmth to it.