I don't...

"Quit moving so much, Yukino!" Scolds Sting-sama sternly.
"I can – " I'm cut off mid-sentence, as I start laughing again, much to Sting-sama’s dismay.
I turn away from him and wave my hand in his face, “Stop it! Stop it! I can't take it!”
He folds his arms across his chest and sighs loudly, “Stop laughing! I can't do this with you laughing and moving like that.”
"I'm so sorry, Sting-sama," I say quickly as I touch the place where my guild mark should be, "I-it’s just that… that your hands are just so cold!"
I watch his cheeks start to redden. He's so cute when he's like this. I love how he can get so easily flustered. Why does he have to be this way? It makes me feel so, so boring in comparison to him.
Sting-sama clears his throat making me snap my attention back to him. I bite my lip and look down. He rests a hand on my shoulder making me look down at the master.
"Don't worry, I'm not mad. There's no need to apologize, I just need you to hold still for 20 seconds so we can be done with this."
"Sting." I say almost silently.
He doesn't answer, instead he's busy cupping his hands around his mouth, blowing onto them in a weak attempt to warm his hands. It's sweet of him to try to make this easier for me.
"Try not to move this time, Alright?" Sting-asks as he rubs his palms together.
He grabs my waist and once again grabs the stamp.
As the stamp presses against my stomach, I bite down on my lower lip. I try my hardest to swallow every giggle that tries to burst out. A light, blue, aura is emitted as the mark starts to take form. Once the glow is gone, he removes the stamp to look at my mark. His fingers gently trace over the mark and I once again, try my hardest not to laugh.
"Not too shabby wouldn't you say?" Sting laughs as he holds up a mirror, so I can see it.
I almost cry when I see it. The mark is bold is perfectly placed where my old one used to be. This is probably the happiest moment of my life.
Being careful not to look away from my mark, I take the mirror from him. I raise my free hand to my mouth and start to chew on my nails. This is the best thing I've ever seen in my life.
I'm taken by surprise when Sting-sama reaches his hands that aren't as cold, up to the hem of my shirt to try to pull it down, but I quickly stop him.
Sting-sama freezes as my hand brushes up against his and looks up at me. From the look on his face, he thinks he had hurt me in some way. He could never hurt me. I trust him with my life.
"Yukino, is everything– " Starts Sting-sama.
Before he can finish, I bring my hands up to his well sculpted arms and look down at the man kneeling in front of me. Tears begin to from in my eyes as I make a movement to kneel, but Sting-sama tries to stand. We freeze and look into each other’s eyes.
“Um… sorry Yukino, did you- “
I don’t give him a chance to respond. I wrap my arms around him and squeal.
“Woah!” Yelps Sting-sama as we both topple to the ground.
"Thank you so much!" I say almost giddily, "Thank you so much for giving me a second chance."
I flash him an honest smile which is masked by the tears that are streaming down my face as I push away a little, "I promise I won't let Sabertooth down!"
Sting-sama pulls me back towards him, his nose buried in my neck, "Of course not. You're a part of our nakama, and that’s how it’ll stay forever, I’ll make sure of that.”

Just then, everything around me is shattered. A familiar darkness surrounds me. I look around frantically. What happened? I finally had a good memory and it had to be shattered.

I take a step forward, expecting to meet solid ground, but instead, I'm met with something…. I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not ground or water. Light floods in and I can clearly see the substance that my foot is in. It's black, and it reminds me of quicksand. Wait, is this quicksand?

I try to lift my foot from the strange substance, but I end up getting my other foot stuck.

“Help!” I scream loudly.

No answer.

“HELP!” I scream again.

Still no answer.