Ok... this is it

I'm woken up by the gentle shaking of Sting-sama. I flutter my eyes open to see a familiar blonde hovering over me.

“Morning Yuki. You sleep well?” Sting-sama asks cheerfully.

I rub my eyes and laugh flatly, “Not so well. I woke up a few times and found it hard to fall back asleep. It was a long night.”

It’s true. I was always waking up because of a memory or a nightmare. It was traumatizing.

He rolls off me and sighs, “I'm sorry to hear that. But get dressed, I'm taking you to see a doctor.”

I groan and throw a pillow at him, “Noooo… just five more minutes.”

“Get your ass out of your bed and get ready!” He scolds playfully.

“No way Mom, just leave me alone.” I playfully tease.

It's true, he's acting like my mother. The one who always lowered my self-esteem and respect. I miss her, but not that much.

Sting-sama scoffs, “Get up, we gotta go before everyone gets up.”

I roll out of bed and topple to the floor, “Alright alright! I'm up I'm up! Just get out so I can get dressed.”

He nods and leaves.

I sigh and and stand up. He's so cute, why did I have to… AH! I just realized I slept with Sting-sama! I mean, I didn't sleep with him, but… I slept with him nonetheless.

I shake my head and strip myself of my clothes. As I walk over to my dresser, I sigh as I pull out some clean clothes. I hold them close to my chest and frown. Everything I know could be a lie after today. I'm going to see someone because Sting-sama believes I have depression. He could be right, but I'm over here living in denial.

I continue to think about this as I get dressed. If I do have depression, what would it mean for everyone, should I choose to tell them. Actually, I'm probably going to end up telling Rogue-sama. He's my best friend after all.

As my top slides down my body, my hand brushes over my bandages making me stop. I had almost forgotten about that. I guess a lot was on my mind. And my guild mark! No one in the guild can know about this. Rufus-sama, Oga-sama, even Minerva-sama, they can never know. Only Rouge-sama and Sting-sama can know.

I hesitantly unwrap the careful bandaging around my guild mark to see the ugly burn on top of it. How long will this be here? I touch it slightly and almost immediately bring my hand back up. It stings still but I'll learn to live with it.

My eyes scan around my room for my first aid kit. Normally I would use it for when Sting-sama has gotten injured, but now I need it more.

I walk over to the kit and pull out the ointment and bandages when there's a knock on my door.

“Yuki, hurry up. We're gonna be late.” Calls Sting-sama from outside.

“Just a minute, I'm changing the bandages on my guild mark.” I reply as I take a seat on my bed.

“Hang on, I'll do for you.” He says as he opens the door.

I blush and grip my bandages tighter, “I… I… um… t-thank you.”

Sting-sama walks over and takes the ointment from me. As he holds it in his hands carefully. I brace myself for the stinging of the ointment and one it comes, it's terrible. I chew on my bottom lip as he rubs it on to the burn. Once he's done, he prys the bandages from my hands leaving me with nothing to hold on to.

“Are you doing alright? You seem like you're in pain.” States Sting-sama calmly.

I squeeze my eyes shut and grip the sheets, “Just hurry up and finish.”