Thank you

"Thank you Dr. Angril," I say weakly.

Dr Angril nods and holds out his hand for me to shake, but I don't take it. I feel sick, and I'm not exaggerating.

"Well we gotta go," Says Sting-sama hurriedly, "I have... we have to go."

The doctor nods, "Alright, I'll see you back here in a week."

I nod weakly at him, "Ok, bye."

Sting-sama tries helps me out the door, but I stop midstep. I've never felt so sick. My stomach hurts and my head is spinning.

"Yukino, a-are you alright?" Asks Sting-sama nervously.

I shake my head, "I'm just hungry... and... and tired."

Well, it's not a total lie. I am hungry and tired, but I also feel sick. I can just feel the anxiety building up inside me. What if he doesn't want to be my friend because I have depression. He won't want me in the guild because of it.

Sting-sama wraps an arm around my chest and another around my stomach and pulls me into a caring hug, "Don't worry about this. No matter what, I won't think any less of you if you have depression if that's what's bugging you."

I sigh and put my hands on my growling stomach, "I sure hope so."

He rests his chin on my shoulder, "I'd never lied to you. Ya hear? I never have, and I never will."

A small sigh escapes my lips as I cup the side of his face, "I guess I should trust you... Master."

I know Sting-sama hates me calling him that, but it's just so much fun to tease him.

Sting-sama laughs lightly as he let's go, "Let's go get something to eat. All you can eat, my treat."

"N-no, I-I couldn't. I can't. I'll pay." I say shakily.

He doesn't respond, he just grabs my arm and leads me out of the office. Sting-sama leads me to a restaurant near the train station.

I follow him into the restaurant when I suddenly have a gnawing pain in my stomach takes over me. I stop and clutch my stomach with my hands. Tears form in my eyes as the pain slowly worsens.

"Yuki?" Says Sting-sama as he grabs my arm, "Are you feeling ok?"

I shake my head, "I just need some food in me."

He grabs my arm and takes me instead. We get a booth towards the back. He helps me sit down then takes a seat across from me. The smell of food fills my nose and makes me even more hungry.

When we order the food it takes ten minutes for it to get here. Sting-sama if course ordered a large helping of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I on the other hand, order a big helping of eggs and three pieces of bacon.

I raise a forkful of eggs to my mouth when something happens. My stomach hurts and my vision is a little blurry, my head is throbbing and my heart is pounding. I can't do this. I can't do it. I feel it building inside me, I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

I drop my fork on my plate and rush to the bathroom. I learn over the toilet and hurl into it.

There's a knock on the door, "Yukino, are you alright?"

It's Sting-sama.

"I'm... I'm..." I pause to gag into the toilet, " I-I... I'm alright..." I pause again to throw up, "Don't worry... worry about... about me."

Once again, I feel the vomit build up in my throat until I can't hold it and it all comes spilling out.

"Yukino, do you need me to come in?" Sting-sama asks in a worried voice.