Barbie

Slenderman:

Slenderman: OH MY GOD

Slenderman: OH MY GOD. Why would there be a bottle of wine on the stove?!

Jeff: WTF Barbie you can't use a cutting board for a bulletin board

Clockwork: BARBIE! You should know better than to leave a cheese grater on the edge of the fridge! Someone could get hurt!

EJ: Um, Okay, DOES NO ONE REALIZE THAT BARBIE is cleaning her kitchen floor with a garden hose? Get it together, Barbie.

LJ: OH MY GOD BARBIE! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE THOSE DIRTY DISHES IN YOUR SINK? GET IT TOGETHER BARBIE!

Trenderman: ...Seriously?

Trenderman: People. Wow. Open your EYES.

Trenderman: Is NOBODY going to point out how Barbie is CLEANING HER FLOOR

Trenderman: IN

Trenderman: WHITE

Trenderman: PANTS???

Toby: CLOSE THE DAMN REFRIGERATOR! YOU'RE LETTING ALL THE COLD OUT!

Sally: Barbie, seriously? The blender on top of the fridge? You could get hurt!!!

Hoodie: Guys for the love of god how can you not notice the freaking rat next to the fridge?! WTF Barbie? Clean your house more often, would ya?

Nina: Barbie, who the hell puts a calculator on their fridge. COME ON! GET WITH THE TIMES!

BEN: I love how everyone pretends not to notice the toaster next to the sink. BARBIE! YOU COULD GET ELECTROCUTED IF THAT FELL IN! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GURL!

Smile: What the hell is wrong with you people?!?

Smile: Omfg how can you not notice the fridge has three layers of drawers on the bottom? What the fuck?? Barbie fridges don't work that way I'm sorry.

Y/N: SERIOUSLY?!! YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK! CAN YOU SEE THAT A SERIOUS CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED HERE?!!

Y/N: THAT WALLPAPER! IT'S HIDEOUS! Get a freakin' sense of style, woman!

Masky: Theres a dead body.

Jane: You must be fun at parties.