vines or memes idk lol

Y/N: Can I have a peppermint?

BEN: you can have a peppermint *le hands peppermint*

Y/N: *eats peppermint* that's to hot for me *spits it out*

BEN: HEY

Y/N: AAAAAAH

Y/N: I don't like the peppermint

BEN: you don't like the-

Y/N: NO I DONT LIKE THE FUCKING PEPPERMINT

Y/N: So, Who broke it? I'm not mad; I just want to know.

BEN: I did, I-

Y/N: No, no you didn't. Jane?

Jane: Don't look at me! Look at Jeff.

Jeff: What? I didn't break it.

Jane: Huh, that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?

Jeff: Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken.

Jane: Suspicious.

Jeff: No, it's not-

Masky: If it matters... probably not, but Toby was the last one to use it.

Toby: *GASP* Liar! I don't even drink that crap!

Masky: Oh really, then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?

Toby: I used the wooden stirrers to stir my waffles. Everyone knows that Masky!

BEN: Okay, let's not fight. I broke it. Let me pay for it Y/N.

Y/N: No!

Y/N: Who broke it?

*silence*

Jane: *whispers to Y/N* Y/N..

Jane: Sally has been awfully quiet-

Sally: REALLY?!

Jane: YEAH REALLY!!

Everyone except Y/N: *yelling and confusion and arguments*

Y/N: I broke it.

Y/N: It burned my hand so I punched it.

Y/N: I predict ten minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with war paint on their faces and a pig head on a stick.

Everyone except Y/N: *still yelling*

Y/N: Good.

Y/N: It was getting a little chummy around here.

Y/N: *BURPS* and for my first task as person in charge I have replaced the fire extinguisher with Mountain Dew.

Y/N: you got a break in case of emergency.

Y/N: if you real thirsty you go grab yourself Mountain Dew.

Y/N: Good thing I have this big head of mine to put on a Mountain Dew.

Masky: There's water all over the floors.

Y/N: Mountain Dew.

Y/N: and for my next task I will replace all the coffee machines with Mountain Dew.

Y/N: Oh a lamp? No it's just Mountain Dew.

Y/N: man who's my assistant? It's Mountain Dew.

Y/N: oh what's in the pizza box it's Mountain Dew.

Y/N: oh you wanna vote to kick me out of the mansion? It's Mountain Dew.

Y/N: Oh you want Mountain Dew? It's Mountain Dew.

Y/N: I hate myself.

Y/N: oh dead body in the woods? You mean.. Mountain Dew

Y/N: hey look *points at Jane* she's sipping on a ice cold MOUNTAIN DEW.

Y/N: wait wait I know what Jeff wants. Hey hey hey Jeff would I like to uh interest you- *Jeff stabs Y/N* oh no.. one soda? How about a Mountain Dew.. Sir how about Mountain Dew.

*Y/N got healed by Dr EJ!*

Y/N: if you stab that Mountain Dew I will kill you.

Jeff: *stabs Mountain Dew*

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAH *le loud scream*

Jane: The other day in my intro to criminal justice class a student (Y/N) took out a whole lemon and started to peel it and then she asked me for the time. So I told her and she went "Oh okay." In a sad tone of voice and put her partially peeled lemon back in-

Toby: *wheezing*

Toby: *banging on the table while laughing*

Jane: she put her partially peel- *laughing*

Jane: She put her partially peeled lemon back in her bag almost ashamed of her action.

Toby: *laughing*

Jane: *also laughing*

Masky: So I was reading a magazine, Y/N comes in from killing. She comes in. She goes to the refrigerator. Ok? Barely even says hello to me. She just goes "Eh." And she goes right to the fridge. And she whips that freezer door open and she starts peering inside. Right she just keeps looking at every shelf. Looking up and down. And I'm trying to talk to her, I'm like "Hey uh do you wanna maybe go killing later?" She's not even listening she's like "Uh wha wha uh." She finally turns to me. Pretty aggressive like she goes, "Um listen eheh glad you're staying here bro. Where the fucks my ice cream." And I said "Excuse me?" She goes, "I had - ehehehe *cough* I had ice cream in the freezer. I had ice cream man." And I looked and I said, "Uh lucky you. Who the hell on this earth comes in saying "I hope there's no ice cream in my freezer." I mean Jesus it's a creamy delight." She looks back and she goes "Whatever dude." Now she starts moving shit around. She's moving stuff back and forth. She even pulls out that basket that you never even use. That's got popsicles form 85 in there. Yeah, the ones that stay in the bottom of the freezer with all the different colors and you're like, "I gotta clean that shit." But you don't. She looks back, "DUDE. There was ice cream in here. Okay? There was ice cream. And now that ice cream is not there and it's you and me. And you know what, I was thinking of that ice cream all day." And I looked and her and I said, "Well uh, that's pathetic. That's what you think about all day is ice cream? You think of delicious treats well you're killing. Maybe you should think about getting your fucking finances in order so you can move out of this dump. Instead of thinking about Rome Raisin, you jerk." "NO DUDE. NO NO NO. DON'T TRY TO DISTRACT. YOU ATE MY ICE CREAM." Yeah I'm completely cornered I'm on the defense okay? I get up in his/her face I go, "Hey, I DIDN'T EAT YOUR FUCKING ICE CREAM." But I can see she still didn't believe me so I took it to that part where I'm saying things I shouldn't say regret point." I look back and I go, "Y/N! I swear on my unborn child's life, I DIDN'T EAT YOUR ICE CREAM." Yeah I used high voice, you don't wanna have to use high voice. "I didn't eat it!"

Everybody except Y/N: *laughing*