Chapter 20 The virgin club.

December 10th. That was going to be the day Scott and I finally consummate our relationship. I have no idea why that was the day we decided on really. We were discussing the whole thing and I just randomly spit out that date.

Still had a decent amount of nerves but that was to be expected. Right? Anyways. After that night on the roof with Aaron I spent a lot of time thinking about how strangely he had entered my life, and now he was a, well, not a huge part, but a big part of it now.

Even though I couldn't stand it, He was still dating Alyssa. Luckily he seemed to understand how much I disapproved so whenever just the two of us spent time together he didn't talk about it. I was so relieved when he said he'd keep it to himself.

Did I really need to hear him gush about his new girlfriend, who also happened to be my bestfriend? No. Alyssa was a bit trickier though. Like I said before, she loves to talk.

We once had an hour long conversation just about the weather. True story. Ha. So if she can go on that long about something she dosent really care about, can you imagine the amount of time I have to hear about Aaron?

That stupid ache that had formed on Halloween pretty much hurt all the time now. And it sucked. She talked about how gorgeous he was, how funny he was, all things I already know. But she also went on about other things, like, how sweet his lips are, how soft and thick his hair is.

I knew those thing too but I couldn't exactly mention that of course. Alyssa, to give her some credit, did seem to keep quite a bit to herself.

I got the impression that Aaron had asked her not to badger me with so much information, since it would make me uncomfortable. I was grateful. I often got the feeling that he knows that I have a major thing for him.

I do try to hide it, but I'm not very good at it. It's Tuesday and I'm wandering the school hallway with Scott. The tenth seems to be creeping closer and closer. Scott's not the least bit nervous or worried, actually, it's like he's radiating excitement.

Ugh. Men. "Do you have to work tonight?" Scott asked. We were leaning against my locker holding hands. "Yeah, pretty much every night this week." I sighed. "That sucks, oh hey man!" He fists bumps one of his friends as he passes us.

"Why does it seem like you never have to work?" I asked, annoyed. He grins. Scott works at Hollister in the mall. I don't really shop there but when I do he gets me deals. Scott is kind of the perfect person to work at a store like Hollister.

Tall, built, hot, preppy. "Did you hear about Miranda?" I asked. He shrugged. Miranda was the first girl Scott ever slept with. He told me about it when we first got together. My mom worked with her mom at the vet clinic and heard that they moved out of town a couple days ago.

"Are you sad at all?" I asked when Scott didn't reply. He examined our intertwined hands. "Not really, we haven't even talked in like, a year. Plus, why would I miss her when I have you?" he said and gave he a smile.

I smiled back. Scott's had much more expirence with love and sex than me. He's never admitted exactly how many girls he's been with, I don't really want to know anyways. If I did know I'd constantly see the girls and think of how they've seen my boyfriend naked. Sigh.

"So have you, uh, talked to that one guy lately?" he asked hesistantly. I raised an eyebrow. "You mean Aaron?" He cringed a little but nodded. "Yeah I've talked to him, he is my friend after all." I said.

He glanced down at me. Probably because I sounded defensive. "Why do you ask?" He was about to answer when Holly walked up and interupted. "Hey Scott." She said, all flirty.

"Oh, uh, hi Holly." He said awkwardly. She glanced briefly at me like I was some disgusting bug then back at Scott. "I just wanted to say your last game was great, you're such a good player." She said.