Meeting your Hero

Your POV
I am so freaking excited. Today is not only NXT Takeover but I meet my hero Becky Lynch who is my all time favorite female superstar! I saw her in the airport but I was too scared to speak to her and wussed out. But today is different. I get her shirt on and my World Championship for her to sign and get in my car and head to the arena.

Becky POV
I sit at my table with my Smackdown Women's Championship in front of me. All the fans are super sweet but then I see this (guy/girl). I am amazed on how sexy  (he/she) looks. I really hope (he/she) is of age. I smile watching this sexy person come up to me.

3rd Person POV
(Y/N) goes up to Becky and instantly blushes. She looks incredible wearing a crop top slightly exposing her abs and skinny jeans hugging her curves. "H-hi Ms. Lynch" you stutter. She giggles at you. "You don't have to call me that. What's your name?" She smiles at you. You tell her your name. "Well (Y/N) it is amazing to meet you" she beams and stands up to take a picture with you. You smile happily and she slips something in your pocket. When you leave you see it to be her number and private Snapchat with a message: HMU cutie ;). You smile and head to NXT Takeover to enjoy the show but with her on your mind.

Sorry it was so short.  Next chapter will be after Survivor Series. Thank you guys! Bye Bye!!