Horsing Around

Y/N POV
My mind just starts racing about Becky and Jeff were close, making me second guess a lot of things as I drive to our home. Training was tumultuous. This is a huge dream of mine to work with the woman I am madly in love with. Or so it seems. I arrive home at 4 am and enter to see my lovely girl sleeping, cuddling with a plush bear. Probably imaging it's me. Or Jeff.... I kiss her cheek and go to the living room and doze off feeling hella sore. Next thing I know, she's looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes with a sad expression on her face. "Baby why didn't you come to bed with me?" She asks me pouting. "I didn't want to wake you up baby" i reply giving her half the truth. Now I knew I messed up the minute she started giving me a playful mad expression. "I'm in the doghouse now huh?" I ask a bit scared.

 "I'm in the doghouse now huh?" I ask a bit scared

Becky POV
"You are damn right you fucking cutie. You know I would never get mad at you when it comes to cuddling The Man" I playfully tell you, acting in character. "As a matter of fact, show me what you learned and pin me. If you win, I'll come to one of your training sessions. But if I win, you have to so something for the Champ Champ" I smirk and help you up. As soon as you grab me I immediately try to put you in the Dis-Arm-Her. You counter by powerbombing me on the couch, but I place you in a triangle choke, trying to get you to submit. "You said pin! Not tap!" You pant out of breath from the submission. "Yeah. But the Man always gets her way" I confidently state when I feel myself pinned to the floor for 3 seconds. "YOU CHEATED!" I yell at you. "Snooze you lose" you reply blowing a raspberry at me. I grab a pillow and hit you with it, causing you to fall to the floor like a chair hit you. "Wait wait wait I got it!" I laugh and run to get my Raw and Smackdown Women's title that I won back from the little witch Shayna. "For both? You sure?!" You challenge me and I nod giggling and take my jacket off, showing off my t shirt.

I imitate a bell being rung and I start wrestling with you, laughing as you put me in a headlock and I slammed you on the couch

I imitate a bell being rung and I start wrestling with you, laughing as you put me in a headlock and I slammed you on the couch. You sit up and stare at me. "Oh god. Now you're stealing people's character!" I blurt and start laughing my ass off, losing my breath. Soon I feel you put me up for a tombstone and you softly guide us to the floor and pin me for my belts. You grab them and hug me. "Lucky. Now wait till the rematch" I pout. You grab me and pin me to the floor, my hands above my head. I close my eyes as our lips touch and your hands slide up my shirt and touch my bra, causing me to moan and shiver from your touch.

Y/N POV
My hands squeeze her boobs through her bra and undo the hook as I throw it away. Right before I took her shirt off, I hear an "ahem" We look up to see Charlotte smirking at us. "Aww what's this?" She teases as we get up, embarrassed. "We were... uhhhh.... wrestling!" Becky defended. "With your lips? I'm guessing (Y/N) was wrestling with your boobs?" She continues earning nervous chuckles from us. "Knock next time" I blurt and feel my cheeks heat up. "No prob. But Becks. Listen, some serious shit is going down. It's Jeff. Word from the Grapevine suggests that he's following your friends and asking them about you. Pam told me this happened. Mercedes. Me. Rami. We all got followed"she told her. "Hey Ash. That guy waited for me to leave the performance center and told me something along the line of her being his truthfully" I chime in and hold Becky's hand. "Just be careful guys. Love you" Ash smiles and hugs us, taking her leave. I look at Becky, who had this most fearful look in her eyes. "I'm scared. I've never heard of Jeff acting like this and-" I stop her planting a kiss on her lips. "If he hurts you, I'm going to kill him" I tell you with conviction and hold you, grabbing your ass. "Now where were we?" I chuckle and have a fun, passionate night with my beloved.