One Night Stand?

You wake up after amazing sex with Becky. Eyes still half tired, you see her missing in the bed

Y/N POV

I notice Becky isn't next to me in the bed after our amazing night.  I get scared thinking she just did a one and done deal. I get up and check the house to see no sign of her. 30 minutes later I hear the door open to see her coming in and hug her. "Where did you go?!" I ask worried as all hell. I stress hella easy and I got super terrified. "I went to the gym love. Smackdown is tonight and I got you a ticket for the show. Front row" she smiles and shows the ticket to me. I kiss her which she gladly kisses back. "Thank you so much baby" I beam and sit down. "I'm sorry for-" "Don't apologize love" she smiles and sits next to me and cuddles into me. "I'm really sweaty sorry" she laughs. "It isn't the first time" I tease smirking at her, earning a giggle. "Baby I missed you so much" she starts kissing my jawline and closes her eyes. "Don't sleep. We have to go to the show in another hour. The traffic is gonna be crazy cause everyone is getting out of work" I state to which she pinches me. "You know life is different everywhere don't you first year?" She teases bringing up my college status. "Actually it's 4th year. If you are gonna insult me do it properly" I remark back and kiss her nose. She sighs happily and plays with my fingers. I take my phone out and take a selfie of us smiling with our closed. "Come on. Let's get ready" I smile and get up. She smiles and gets dressed and puts her ring gear in her bag. I put on my Becky shirt and some torn up jeans. I look at my phone and see a text from my ex. "I will ruin you for leaving me" they threatened and I simply put it on mute and block the number. Stress overtakes me and I go to Becky upset. "You okay baby?" She asks. I nod and get in the car holding her hand. She smiles but she knows something is eating me, does she?

3rd person POV
Becky drives her and you to the arena for Snackdown. She made a plan to have you chill in her lockerroom. She looked at you once she stops the car at a stop light. "Y/N what's goin on baby?" She asks you worried. You look at her with worry in your eyes. "It's nothing important, like anything is" you tell her coldly. "Hey baby look at me" she said and gently turned your head to face her. "You are important to me. What's wrong" she asks again. You sigh and look into her eyes. "I'm thinking last night was just a one night stand" you reply and turn away to face the window. Becky lightly gasped and looked sad as the light turn green. "Why would you think that honey? You're my (boyfriend/girlfriend). You're quite frankly the best person I've dated. Luke cheated on me and Jeff was just childish. But you're so different. I feel something beautiful between us" she explains finally parking in the private parking lot for the superstars. You look at her with hopeful eyes. "Really Rebecca?" You ask with tears in your eyes. She nods and hugs you in the car. "Yes baby. I love you. Now come on. Let's get set up in the lockerroom" she smiled and opened the door to get out and let you out as well. You smile and sweep her off her feet with her giggling. "Y/N let me down! My stuff" she laughs. "Grab it and I will carry you to the lockerroom" you say in a heroic voice and take her to the trunk to grab her bags and she holds on to you. "You have to put me down. But you can carry me to bed later" she smirks as you grab her bags to help her and walk with her to her lockerroom.