Where?

3rd Person POV

You and Becky finished having rough and passionate sex with Becky cuddling up to you, massaging your chest. "Wow baby that was good. I love when you are in me" she giggles with a smirk. "And I love when you're on top. It lets me touch your perfect breasts" You laugh and earn a kiss from Becky. "This is quite literally the most amazing relationship I've ever been in. For the first time in my life... I feel like I actually in love with you Baby" You smile as Becky embraces you nearing the verge of tears. "(Y/N) That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me. Luke. Jeff. Seth. No one has said that to me" Becky happily tells you as she kisses you with love. "Come on. Let's go to sleep" You whisper and hold her close. "I will never leave you baby" You say closing your eyes as Becky kisses your chest a few more times and falls asleep with a smile.

The next morning you wake up to see Becky gone again. You looked everywhere for her but she was no where to be found. You call her but then hear "Stereo Love", her personal ringtone for you. Fear grips you as you call Ashley. "Ash! Is Becky with you?" You frantically ask her. "No. Did you guys have a fight?" She replies yawning. "No we didn't. She was with me when she fell asleep. Then she isn't in bed with me and....." You stop realizing what has happened. "And? (Y/N) talk to me" "Her phone was here with me" Ash dropped her phone, which you heard from the other line. "I'm coming over right now!" She says panicked and leaves.

Becky POV
I wake up after feeling myself get knocked out as soon as I woke up and saw myself chained up to a bed. I try to struggle free and see someone coming towards me. "Hey honey" Jeff told me as I look at him with anger and fear. "Jeff what the fuck are you doing?!" I scream at him and try to get free. He grabs a whip and hits me in the stomach with it, causing me to cry in pain. "First of all, speak when spoken to. Second I told you you'd be mine again cutie" he said like a crazed mad man. "I broke up with you! I moved on from this. Why are you doing this?" I ask him with fear setting in deeper by the minute. "Because (Y/N) took you from me. After Colby broke up with you I was supposed to get you back. I don't blame him for doing it. Look at you. You're a fucking whore. You fuck anyone who shows you attention. But you are my whore now" He smirks and touches my body, causing me to squirm and whimper. Tears flow from my eyes as I pray in my mind you knew I was in danger.

Your POV
I open the door to see Ashley, Pam, Merry, Colby, and Andrade come in. I punched Colby the moment I saw him, causing Ash and Pam to restrain me. "THATS FOR BREAKING HER HEART ASSHOLE!" I scream as everyone tried to calm me and him down. "Alright I'm sorry!" He yells at me shoving Andrade and Mercey off him. "I'm sorry. I thought it'd be better if me and her were friends and not dating. I'm sorry I hurt her" He apologized and hugs me. I start crying and hug him. "I miss her so much guys" I sob and Ashley holds me in her arms as Colby calls the police to report Becky missing. "We'll find her' Mercer assures me and Pam hugs me. "I swear Jeff..... if I see a scratch on her, I'm going to beat you within an inch of your fucking life" I vow in my head, slipping slowly from sadness to anger as my friends embraced me and sat me down to breath.