Big Day

A week later
3rd person POV

You wake up after a sexy night with Becky once again. You kiss her neck as you get up going into the bathroom to brush your teeth when you feel arms wrap around you and you feel kisses on your back. "Good morning hottie" she tiredly says and turns your head to give her a kiss. Your tongue goes in her mouth as you pin her to the wall and soon break away. "You really know how to make a guy go crazy" You smile and move her hair out of her eyes.

Becky POV
"I know how to push your buttons baby" I giggle and kiss your nose. "Don't be horny with me honey. Today is your NXT tryout. Your big day" I smile and start the shower for me. "I know but can I have a quickie?" You plead and get on your knees and kiss my belly. I exhale in pleasure and play with your hair. "No no no baby" I smirk and lift you up by your chin. "After your tryout" I chuckle and jump in to shower. I finish up as you jump in. I put on my Tank top with short shorts since it was hella hot outside. Five minutes later I see you come out with Underamour on and you put your hair in a bun.

Your POV
I get out and hug my Becky. "I'm so excited. Today is all for you Becky" I smile and kiss her nose and bid her farewell driving to the NXT Training center. I exhale deeply and get a ring on my phone.
🍑😏Hawtie😍💦- Image 1 attachment
I open it up to see Becky in a bra where I could see her nipples.
This is waiting for you baby ;) 😋

Ugh I can't wait💦🍆🍑 - I text back and put my phone in my pocket. I walk in with the other trainees who were all more buff than me since I was toned. "Alright Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all for showing up" Triple H said from one of the rings. "You all are here because you all have the goal to become WWE superstars. I am here to tell you right now that this lifw is NOT for everyone. Today you will be tested in the ring. Some of you will be going home and the rest of you will have your bodies put to the limit. If you want to quit now, this is your chance" He finished. I stood my ground and got in the ring with another trainee. Me and him did a few wrestling moves in the ring until I see someone come inside. He looked really familiar. Becky's ex: Jeff Dye. He was moved away by a few guys and soon practice was over and Triple H said that I was going to the training program. I walked to my car until I was stopped by him. "Tell me. You dating Becky" he asked me with a threatening tone. "It doesn't matter to you. It's my business guy. So let me make myself clear: Fuck. Off" I retort back and look at him with fire in my eyes. "Leave her alone" I add back. "She's mine loser. Whether she knows it or not" he says again and leaves me. I slam the door in my car. I know everything about the two when they were together. Now he's back and now I'm wondering: am I just someone for her to feel good until she wants to get back into someone else?