Rescue?

3rd Person POV
You understand what risks can come. The police arresting you for "interfering" when they haven't done shit. Bears. But you never cared. You wanted Becky back. You look as hard as possible but see nothing for minutes. You mark a spot to help you remember where you were if you had to go back. As you kept searching, you found Becky's shoe. You fall to the floor crying, thinking she is dead. But then you hear a faint sound of a door slamming. You rush to it and hide behind a bush to see a man in a hoodie walk into an old abandoned house. You slowly approach it, stealth like and get inside from a busted window. You stay hidden and see him remove the hood to reveal Jeff Dye. Anger and fear soon washed over as you aimed the gun at him, stepping out of your spot. "Where is she? WHERE IS SHE?!" You demand and cock the gun. "You have some balls man" he chuckles. You shoot him in the leg and knock him out by pistolwhipping him. You shine the light to find Becky until you do: tied to a wall with tape on her mouth. You gasp and rush to her removing the tape. She was in her same bra and panties and terrified. "Baby!" You gasp and hug her and kiss her. "You came" she weakly smiled. "Of course I did. I'm gonna get you out of here" You say and pull your knife out cutting the ropes off. Before you could finish the last one, Jeff came to and attacked you. You were off guard from this and wasn't able to fight back right. He punched you, causing you to crash to the floor and stabbed you in the chest; the blade millimeters from your heart.

Your POV
I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. The pain in my chest was unlike anything ever. "I was Becky's before she met you. Then Colby and you took her from me" Jeff told me as he picked up my gun and pointed it at me. "Sorry buddy. I hope I never had to do this" he sighed. I closed my eyes, waiting for death but the bullet hits near my ear. Becky got free and pushed him away from me and began to fight him. It was no use since she was weak. He was on top of her ready to rape her. His back to me, I decided I had to. I managed to muster all the strength I could, pulling the knife out of my chest. All of a sudden I heard sirens. "JEFF DYE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP NOW!" They called over a megaphone. Jeff turned to me as I threw the knife into his neck. He crumpled to the floor as I fell back, ready to pass out. Becky crawled to me placing my head in her lap. "(Y/N) No no please! Stay with me" she begged me. My hand touches her cheek before I black out.

Becky POV
I start sobbing as the cops and paramedics came in. "(He/she) has a pulse! Get (him/her) to the ICU! STAT!" EMTs scrambled to get you to safety. I see you loaded into the ambulance as the cops put a blanket around me and escort me out of that hell hole. I see Colby, Ash, Andrade, Mercey and Pam all with excited looks. Colby runs to me and hugs me tight. "I'm so so sorry I ever hurt you" he says into my shoulder. "Hey it's okay best friend" I manage to smile and kiss his cheek. "Becks. Thank God" Ashley smiled and hugs her. "Is (Y/N) ok?" She asks worried sick. I start crying again and fall in Pam's arms. "They took (y/n) to the hospital. Jeff stabbed (him/her) in the heart and then he tried to..... rape me" I explain before sobbing. The girls and Colby hugged me before I continued. "(Y/N) pulled the knife out and threw it at Jeff. Saved me. At what cost?" I ask and cry again. "Come on. We are gonna take you to the hospital. To make sure you are alright. We're here for you always Rebecca" Pam smiled at me and kisses my cheek. We get in my car as Mercey starts the car and follows the ambulances that have the person who risked everything just to save me.