A Fun Evening

SMUT IN 3....
2....
1...

3rd Person
(Y/N) looks at Becky like (he/she) saw a ghost. "Wh-What?" (Y/N) asks. "I want you to fuck me baby" Becky smirks as (Y/N) looks away embarrased. "Am I going too strong baby?" she asks concerned. "No baby its just... Ive never had sex with... well anyone" (Y/N) admits looking down in shame. Becky lifts (his/her) chin to face her. "It is okay. Just let me take care of you" she seductively whispers in (his/her) ear.

Becky's POV
I decide to go slow, first kissing (Y/N) with love before my hands find the shirt and I remove it, revealing a (tank top/bra) underneath. I remove it and kiss (his/her) chest. "I had no clue you were so built baby" i giggle and see (him/her) red still. I push (him/her) on the bed winking. I feel (his/her) hands roaming my body and remove my shirt. I had no bra on since i forgot to wear one. "Oh wow baby" (Y/N) gasps at my breasts. "They are all yours sexy" i smile as i feel (his/her) mouth kissing them and my nipples being sucked. I moan in pleasure from this. I havent had sex in months and i needed this. I whimper as i feel teeth clamp on them. "Oh God yes (daddy/mommy)" i chuckle in pleasure. "I want you inside me" I tell (him/her). "Are you sure?" (Y/N) asks me. I nod and remove our pants. I see a beautiful (hard cock/wet pussy) in between those delicious toned legs. "Mmm let me taste it" I smirk and (wrap/place) my mouth on (him/her)

Your POV
I gasp in pleasure from Becky's mouth on my (dick/cunt). She felt so amazing on me. I moan as she swirls her tongue on my (clit/tip). I grab the sheets and look down at her in amazement and quickly pull away. "Baby, you okay?" She asks me. "Yeah. I'm okay. Just.... It just don't feel real" I blush and look at her scared I just messed everything up. "Baby it's okay" she smiles at me and kisses me. "Fuck me" she smirks

3rd Person POV
(Y/N) began making love with Becky as she moaned and screamed (his/her) name. "OH FUCK YES!" She groans. After a few minutes she came all over (his cock/her mouth). After a few minutes after (Y/N) began dominating her and soon came as well. She laid right next to (him/her) panting heavily. She felt her breasts getting light kisses. She giggles and holds (his/her) head. "(Y/N) that was so fucking good" she smiles. "Oh man hell yeah" (Y/N) chuckles and gives her a huge kiss and lays her head on (his/her) chest. "Don't ever lead me" (Y/N) told her. "I will never" she smiles and closes her eyes. "Take a nap with me" she says tiredly. (Y/N) closes (his/her) eyes and falls asleep.

Oh my God. Wow that was.... cringe as hell 😂😂 my life is just messed up hella bad. Sorry I took so long to upload. I will try to update more frequently. I love you all so much. PEACEE!!