Monday Date

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) got out of bed yawning and stretching, seeing it was monday and beamed. Today is the date with Becky. Popping out of bed (Y/N) looks at the poster of Brutus on the wall

"Alright lets get fancy" (Y/N) grins and freshens up, sending a quick flirty text to Becky asking her if she was ready for the date

Becky POV
Waking up after I slept naked which i do sometimes, i see a text from (Y/N) asking if i was ready. Smirking i send a picture of me in bed with my exposed shoulders and the blanket covering me with a text saying "Just woke up cutie ;) 😙"  i put my phone away slipping on my robe to clean up and i put a cute sparkling dress on exposing a bit of cleavege. From what i hear, (Y/N) was going big so why not dress hot? I get my make up on and wait for the call to say where we are going.

3rd Person POV
Becky meets up with (Y/N) shocked by (his/her) outfit. "Oh wow. You look... amazing" she blushes and looks at (him/her). "Thank you Rebecca, you look incredible too" (Y/N) smiles and looks at her. "So i hope you like expensive food" (He/Her) jokes and takes her by the hand. Becky giggles and follows to the car, driving to a restaurant. "Oh wow (Y/N) it is beautiful" she says under her breath and is helped out by (Him/her). They walk in with a reservation set up for them and they are seated ordering their drinks as well as their meal. "How in the world did you afford this?" she asks chuckling a bit. "I saved up some money for a special occasion" (Y/N) smiles. "Special occasion for a special girl" Becky blushed at the comment just as their food arrived. "Im nothing too special. Im just an Irish Fire Head that no one cares too much about" she implied as (Y/N) held her hands. "Yes you are. Dont ever doubt yourself ever" (he/she) beams and eats the food along with Becky. After about 3 plates for Becky and 4 for (Y/N) along with some corny jokes and talking about life, (he/she) paid for the food and left with Becky at around 4 pm, going back to her hotel. "Oh my god i ate like a pig!" Becky giggled. "A sexy pig" (Y/N) says to (him/her)self but Becky hears it, blushing. "Oh im really sorry" (He/she) apologized. "Its okay" Becky smiles and makes a bold move sitting in (his/her) lap. Sweat forms on their heads, but (Y/N) kisses her slowly with Becky cupping (his/her) face and wrapping her legs around (his/her) waist while (Y/N) arms held her, having their bodies touch. Becky's hand grabs (his/her) shirt. "Baby?" (Y/N) asks. "I know it is our first date but i want it to be special" she smirks. "Fuck me"

If you were expecting the smut in here, think again you horny perv 😂 jking. SMUT will be in next chapter. Sorry for the long update. I will see you guys around. Buh byeeee