Once in a Lifetime

3rd person POV

After you kissed Becky goodbye, you make your way to your front row seat and sit down texting your best friend, reassureing him that you are okay and things between you and your date are okay. You send him a selfie with your title and close your phone. The dark match starts the night with Heavy Machinery taking out the Colons. The crowd coming in applauds and the actual show starts. You smile and go nuts when AJ Styles comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He talks about being involved once again at the Royal Rumble to battle Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship and vows he will defend the title at Wrestlemania again. Daniel came out and jumped him. Samoa Joe aided Daniel only for AJ to receive aid from Mustafa Ali. The crowd went nuts as Styles and Ali repelled Bryan and Joe only for the four to be in a tag match with The Phenomenal One and the Heart of Smackdown getting the W. A little later you got excited knowing Becky was coming out. Soon her music hit and you along with the fans went beserk over her

Becky POV
I walk to the ring meeting a thunderous ovation, use to it since I am the man. I see y/n fangirling and I wink at you. I get in the ring grabbing a mic, ready to spit some truth. "Some of you may not like this that triple threat was suppose to favor Charlotte Flair" I start with jeers. "Vince McMahon wanted her to face Asuka cause Vince and the whole McMahon family have it for that ballon having blonde Flair wanna be. I was never meant to be champion but I proved the McMahons that YOU CAN'T KEEP THE MAN DOWN!" I yell to which the people loved and chanted my name, especially you. I look at the tron which had a picture of Ronda and Charlotte both being owned by me. I smile a bit from the pic. "THAT McMahon is how a show should be taken by the people who give you life in this company and this will be the main event of Wrestlemania because I said it will be!" I say in a threatening manner. I heard Vince on the tron telling me he hopes Ronda breaks me and Charlotte wins at Mania. No excuse me he guaran-damn-tees is. "You know it's funny. You said that to a number of people and how good were those threats?" I smirk and cause the crowd to cheer. "Tell you what you say you have grapefruits, come out here and soften me up for your golden girl Charlotte" I demand and wait for a response since the tron went back to showing the Smackdown Live logo. What I get instead is Andrade and Zelina Vega coming out saying that I'm looking like a fool and they surrounded me.

(Y/N POV)
I see this atrocity playing in front of me. Before Andrade can hurt her, I jump the barricade and attack him.  Becky assaults Zelina and I hit a suicide dive on Andrade. The crowd went crazy and chanted for Becky as we hugged. I go back with her and look at Triple H. I was scared to see him face to face but he smiles. "That was pretty cool out there kid" he chuckles and shakes my hand. "Tell you what, Becky told me you live in Orlando. Why don't you come to the NXT training center for tryouts on Thursday?" He asks as Becky gasps a bit and looks at me happy. "It would be a tremendous honor sir" I proudly answer and thank him. He leaves and Becky hugs me going crazy for me. I have the best girlfriend in the world and now I am possibly becoming a WWE superstar. I'm living the dream now.