Searching

3rd Person POV
As the police arrived and Ashley and the girls were explaining their suspicions that Jeff abducted Becky, Colby sighed and found an old photo.

"Always made me smile" he smiles to himself as you sat next to him and saw the picture

"Always made me smile" he smiles to himself as you sat next to him and saw the picture. "You guys look so happy" You say and pat his back. "I took this when we first started dating. Every time I had a bad day, she made me smile all the time" he said now getting teary eyed and sobbing. You hug him and rub his back. "We'll find her okay?" You assure him as he deleted the picture. "She's your girl now. Take care of her for me please (Y/N). She deserves so much better than me" Colby sobbed. You put your hand on his shoulder. "You did what you thought was best. That's all we can ever do buddy" You manage to smile as the police began to question you and filled you in on what happened. "It would appear that Dye managed to pick the lock to the front door then make his way to the bedroom and force Ms. Quinn to leave without waking you" An officer explained. "She left her phone behind as a way of saying help! She never leaves home without it" You realize. "But where would he take her?" Colby asks as he got up, looking at the last photo of him and Becky.

 "But where would he take her?" Colby asks as he got up, looking at the last photo of him and Becky

"Don't delete it man" You tell him. "You deserve to have happy memories with her. Not sad ones" You add on as he put his phone in his pocket and hugs you. A female officer came jogging in, whispering in the sergeant's ear. "You six come with us, we have a scent trail our dogs picked up" he told the group. The cops lead the six friends to the trail.

Becky POV
Jeff left again for whatever reason. I hated this. I was scared he was going to rape me or do something. I was tied up wearing only my bra and panties that (Y/N) bought me as a gift. I began crying as I thought of us. "Baby I love you and if I get out of here, I'm gonna marry you" I say to myself and sob as Jeff came back in with a smirk in his eyes and lube in his hand. "Wh-what is that?" I ask getting scared. "HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!" I scream as i felt his fingers rub me through my panties. I whimper from his touch and sob. "Please no" I plead only for him to put his hands around my neck choking me. Last thing I see before i black out is Jeff undoing his belt as the shadows took me.

Your POV
We follow the police leading us with dogs to try and find Becky's scent. I look over to Ashley and Colby, who besides me were handling this the worst way possible. I need to remain strong for them. As much as it hurts like hell, I have to. The dogs stopped smelling, looking at the police. "The trail ends here" one tells us. Pam gets upset and gets in his face. "No! You just aren't looking hard enough!" She exclaims getting teary eyed as Mercey holds her and apologizes. "She has to be here" I exclaim. "I'm sorry but the trail ends here. Plus it's getting darker. We will come back in the morning. Come on, you need rest" a female officer told us. I sighed and relunctly agreed as we all headed home. We were all saddened but not me. Something snapped in my chiming my instincts I haven't felt since I was a teen. I hugged everyone and said I loved them. Colby followed me into my room and gasped when I pulled out a magnum. "Where did you get that?" He asks scared for my being. I walk past him and grab a flashlight, everyone seeing the gun and getting afraid. "I'm going to find her myself. I love you all and I'm sorry. For anything and everything I did to hurt you guys" I tell my friends and hug them before getting in Becky's car and driving to the place where the search ended. I went under the police tape and started looking. They gave up to easily on Becky. I wouldn't though. I won't rest until she is found.