Coming Home

Your POV 2 weeks later
The sun shined in my hospital room, causing me to wake up. I yawn smiling ear to ear. Not only was Becky with me, the doctors assured me that training can resume after a few visits and today I was finally going home. Well home is anywhere with her. I chuckle at Becky sleeping, leaning in her chair on my bed to be as close to me as possible. A kiss to her forehead awakens her. "Hello beautiful savior" she tiredly says and giggles. "God I look ugly" she laughs. "Becca you are not ugly. Stop saying that or else I will kick your ass' I jokingly threaten her, causing her to pout. "I know. I just wanted you to say that" she winks and kisses me. "So lucky to be with you baby. They should be here soon to help me out of here" I smile and play with her hair. Her hair smelled like Headand Shoulders. "You used my shampoo" I groan and boop her nose. "What you gonna do love?" She challenged and smirks. "Maybe beat you for your titles again" I reply, causing me to grin and feel Becky palming me, earning a moan "Mmm you missed my wetness?" She whispered as a doctor walked in. She immediately removed her hand turning red. "Ummm..." I try to reason only to be stopped. "It's okay. I understand. Being away for so long makes you do crazy things in the most unexpected of places. I was in the Navy" he tells us. "Now (y/n) You are clear to go home. Now I would recommend that you come in next week so we can see your progress" he tell us helping me out of the bed. I sign my release forms and head home with Becky. I come into our empty home where she shuts the door and takes her jacket off. I sit down on the couch as she climbs in my lap kissing my jawline. I chuckle as her hands trail my body. "Now that thing at the hospital" she smirks at me and bites my neck.

Becky POV
I giggle from your moans while I bite your neck and suck your collarbone. You help me remove my shirt and my bra as well. I happily return the favor for you and kiss you again, my hands running down your body to your pants. I tug at them begging to come off, which you obey my silent command and soon enough we are both naked. You carry me to the bedroom where you and I have a very, very fun time. After our release, I lay next to you exhausted and panting. "Holy shit (y/n) You had a lot built up baby" I laugh and kiss you with every burning desire in my body. "I get it from being with you" you reply giving me a sweet smile and touching my body giving me shivers. I trace your abs which you acquired from working out so much. "Now let's be safe cause I don't want the valve to explode" I joke and lay my head on your chest. "Which one cause it seems like I had a leak down there because of you" you smirk, causing me to laugh from the joke. I am so glad you are home. I couldn't bear another minute away from you at all.