Bad-Ass

Aphmau's POV

i was walking in the halls of phoenix drop rushing to my class when... i bumped in to someone causing me to drop my books. "WATCH IT!!" i yelled. "Ugh i'm already late to class i am NOT dealing with this!" The stranger said stepping over me. "Ugh some people..." I muttered under my breath. "Huh? If you wanna say something say it to my face!" i rolled my eyes at his words. i flipped my hair and ran to my class where i met one of my friends: Travis. "Hey!" I whispered to Travis trying not to disrupt the class. "Why were you so late?" Travis asked me in a whisper. "Ugh some jerk bumped into me" i responded. "Glad you could join us miss Aphmoo" the teacher said. "It's pronounced APHMAU" i sighed. "Yeah yeah what ever. Why were you so late?" The teacher asked. "Well i had to use the bathroom but then some jerk bumped into me!" i protested. the teacher gave me a i don't believe you look and then resumed the class. i rolled my eyes and started taking notes.

Aaron's POV

that girl was a jerk she didn't even say sorry! Ugh i hope i don't have any classes with her. "SOME JERK BUMPED INTO ME!" "Oh No..." i looked to my side to see the girl yelling at the Teacher. "Heh i'm the jerk?" i thought. i stared at her as she argued with the Teacher. once they were done arguing she went back to taking notes as if nothing happened. "Huh..." i thought. "Hey Mr Lycan wanna pay attention to class?" The Teacher's words caught her attention. "S-Sorry..." i spoke. she was staring at me. "Hey... he was staring at you... do you know him?" I heard the guy next to her say. "HE WAS STARING AT ME!?" She yelled throughout the class room. my eyes widened. "THAT'S IT! MISS APHMAU PLEASE VISIT THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!" the teacher shouted. she glared in my direction. "Fine..." She said sending another glare into my soul. "Her eyes... they're really pretty... NO YOU HATE HER! YOU CANT'T LIKE HER!" I thought.

Lunch...

I was walking into the cafeteria when i noticed... she was there... sitting in the cafeteria eating with her friends. "Hey shorty how was detention?" I joked. she glared at me. "I Think i just lost my appetite...." She said pushing her food away. "Take care of that for me will you?" She joked with me. an angry expression grew on my face but instantly disappeared into a smirk. "Sure..." I smiled. i picked up the tray... and i threw the rest of the food on her. i laughed. She slammed her hands on the table causing her friends to turn to me. a scared look grew on my face. An orange haired girl walked up to me with a potion in hand. "Poof your a cat" She said throwing the potion on me. "Wha--" I had turned into a cat. "MEOW MEOW!!" I Meowed angry. the girls bursted out laughing including the girl i ran into. my friends came and picked me up. "Aw it's okay Aaron... let them have this one..." Garroth said. i glared at Aphmau. "Ya know... i like you a little better this way!" She chuckled. i looked to the orange haired girl. "Aww it's okay sweetie... it will wear off by morning!" She assured me. "Oh and i'm Lucinda! I thought you might want to remember that name!" she told me.

Lucinda's POV

i knew he would want my name so he could get back at me later. "Bye!" I said pushing the boys away. i threw a potion at Aph making her clean. "Heh thanks Lucinda... That guy really gets on my nerves..." Aphmau told me. the girls around us were still laughing.

After School...

Aphmau's POV

i was leaving the school when i saw him. it looked like he found someone to turn him human again."Hey kitty~" I said in a sing songy voice. "Don't Call Me That..." He said with an angry expression. i noticed a new bruise on his cheek... for some reason it made me angry. "What happened?" i asked reaching for his cheek. He slapped my hand. "WHAT DO YOU THINK!? *Sigh* I got bullied... it's not really a surprise" he snapped. i held my hand in pain. "You... hit my hand..." "Uh yeah? It's not like i would let YOU Of all people touch my face." He told me. "Sorry i was trying to be nice for once..." a tear rolled down my cheek. "Are you... Crying?" He asked. "N-No..." I turned an ran all the way home.