Please...

Alina's POV

I Knew what they were gonna do to mommy... i tried my hardest to pick her up but i couldn't. "Come on!" I Yelled. i had to call daddy but he wasn't answering his phone! I Quickly started messaging him from mommy's phone. (SmolPotato is Alina now because she is on Aphmau's phone)

SmolPotato: Daddy!!

SmolPotato: Daddy!!! ANSWER ME!!!

Aaron: Huh? Alina? Is this you? Did you steal your mommy's phone?

SmolPotato: NO!! SHE IS HURTING AND SHE FELL!! SHE ISN'T TALKING!!

Aaron: Hold on sweety did you call the police? Tell them you are a Lycan?

SmolPotato: THEY ARE BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR!! DADDY COME QUICK!!!

Aaron: I Am on the way!

A Few minutes later i heard the sound of gunshots and punches. After that the door threw open revealing my daddy. I Ran and hugged him. "Mommy can't talk!! She is asleep over there!" I Pointed. He ran and picked her up. "Can you keep up with me?" He asked me. i nodded understanding what he meant, And with that he took off running, i kept up with him best i could but eventually fell. "Ow!" I Shouted as i fell to the ground. My dad stopped and looked back to me. "Alina!" "Go! I'll catch up! I Just need a break..." I Told him, he nodded as he turned to run again. I Waled over to a ledge and sat there trying to regain my energy... So many people were walking by just staring... until... "Hey sweety... Are you lost?" A Stranger asked. I Stared at the stranger with a glare. "Don't call me sweety!" I Told her. "Ouch! Kitty got claws~" The stranger laughed. I Turned into my wolf form and jumped on the stranger pinning her to the ground. "DON'T CALL  ME KITTY!!" I Yelled. i quickly jumped off the stranger and ran to the nearest hospital remembering my mom...

Aaron's POV

I Started getting worried about Alina and how i left her behind... But just as i started to worry she came barging in. "Daddy!! How is mommy?" She asked. I Didn't want her to worry but... She had to know the truth... "Mommy is... She is in alot of pain right now... And her body didn't like it... so her body put her somewhere that she couldn't get hurt... She isn't gone yet don't worry..." I Told her. "Yet? She's going to die... Isn't she?" She started crying. I Pulled her onto my lap and kissed her on the forehead. "She's gonna be fine my little woof..." I Picked her up and spun her around. She laughed... I Just wanted her to smile... She was the light... In this dark... Dark room... She hugged me as i sat her down. "If... She goes away... Will... You be the same?" She asked me. "Woof... I... I Have not been the same since i met your mother... Before her... I Was a wolf in a pack of tigers... I Didn't fit in... But she cheered me up... So No... I Wont be the same... I Couldn't be the way i am now without her..." Alina hugged me tighter. "I Know... But... I Don't want you to be some guy on the street still mourning the woman he loved..." She whimpered. "Woof... I Would still be there for you..." I Told her. "Hey... I'm going to go get us some food... You stay with mommy..." I Told her and she nodded as i left.

Alina's POV

I Walked to the side of my mommy's bed. "Mommy... I Love you... I... I Really don't want you to leave... Daddy wont be the same without you... He just wont..." I Told her hoping she could hear me. "Daddy isn't the same... Even now... You aren't there to help him... And he is... Really sad... You can't leave us!!" I Told her with hope that she would wake up to my voice. All of a sudden the monitor started beeping rapidly. "AHH DOCTORS!!! DOCTORS!!!" I Yelled from the room hoping they would hear me. I Looked to mommy and knew what i had to do... I Ran to the shocky thingy machine and took it out. I Raised my mommy's gown and placed the pads on the right places, i was about to push the button when a doctor came running in. "HEY DON'T TOUCH THAT!" The doctor yelled walking towards me. "Please live mommy..." I Mumbled as i pushed the button. "HEY!!!" The doctor grabbed me and pulled me away but... I Heard the beeping slow down back to normal... "MOMMY!!!" I Yelled. "LET ME GO!! THAT IS MY MOMMY!!!" I Yelled. All of a sudden the doctor was pulled off of me by my daddy! "Go check on your mother!" He told me. I Nodded and went back into the room. Mommy's heart rate was back to normal... I Saved her! I Was really happy but a nurse came in. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" The nurse asked. i looked to the doctor. "You don't smell right..." I Sniffed the air. "W-Who are you?" She asked. "This is my mommy! I am allowed to be here!" I Told her. She nodded and left. She was weird... her sent was off and she freaked out when she saw me... That got me thinking... A Few seconds later my daddy walked in. "You saved her... Good job woof" He smiled. "Good job? GOOD JOB!? NO MISS APHMAU SIGNED A DNR!! WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING!!" The doctor yelled. "What is a DNR?" I Asked. "It's a paper that asks if you want to be revived or not" His words shocked me and i turned to mommy. "NO NO NO SHE DIDN'T!!! SHE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!" I Yelled afraid of the truth. "SHE DIDN'T!!! SHE COULDN'T HAVE!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!" I Yelled. One of the many doctors tried pulling me away but i growled at them. "THIS IS MY MOMMY! I CAN BE HERE!!!" I Insisted. 

Three Years Later...

Mom is still asleep... In moms state they had to take out the baby before it killed her... Dad has been working really hard to pay the hospital bills... Me and Lilith visit mom every day now... Auntie Lucinda takes us! Oliver has been there for me... and comes with when i visit mom... Today i got dressed into a long sleeved shirt and pink skirt.

 Today i got dressed into a long sleeved shirt and pink skirt

I Really wanted mom to wake up... Lilith is almost three now... and she is starting to understand everything... She is scared that mom will die before she can meet her... I Try to keep her spirits up and tell her everything is going to be okay but what do i know? Auntie Lucinda showed up at our door and brought us to the hospital.

At The Hospital...

Once we arrived i ran to moms room hoping to see her eyes open... They were closed shut... "Mommy? Mommy are you awake? Please tell me you are!