Free From Hell...

A Few Months After The Crash...

Aaron's POV

Aph should be able to leave the hospital today... she has been up and talking. often trying to heal herself. she has been talking about the day she leaves and how she will burn the building down... She is just way to cute... Lately she has also been walking around. she says she is tired of the hospital gowns so she makes me take her clothes everyday. today she wore a short pink dress with lace.

when i saw her in it i wanted to kiss her but her mom was in the room

when i saw her in it i wanted to kiss her but her mom was in the room. "Mija! That dress is beautiful on you!" She said. "Thanks..." she said in a genuinely kind voice. over the few months she had been here she softened a bit. "Ready to go?" i asked. "Duh!" She played. and with that she collected her bag and we left the hospital. the second we exited the hospital she yelled. "FREEDOM!!!!" I Chuckled at her words. "Come on i have a surprise for you..." I Told her. she followed as i led her to the side of the hospital to reveal... An adorable husky pup!

 An adorable husky pup!

She stood in shock. "A P-PUPPY!!!!!!" She squealed. "Ow my ears..." I Joked. she slapped me playfully then ran to the puppy. "Hi there puppy... what's your name?" she asked in a baby voice. "Celestia... Celeste for short." She smiled bigger than i have ever seen... "Hi there Celestia...awe you're so cute!" she said holding the puppy. "Bark! <3" The puppy barked. i had pulled a small ring out of the pocket of my hoodie. i nodded to myself... "I'm ready..." I Told myself. i walked up behind Aphmau without her Noticing when...

(#CLIFFHANGERBUTNOTREALLYCUZYOUALLKNOWHOWITGOES!!!!!)