Just Five More Minutes...

The Next Day... (PS It's The Weekend!)

Aaron's POV

It was morning and i woke up to an empty bed... I Got up and got dressed. Aphmau slept on the couch last night to avoid any awkwardness, I Understood but when i looked she wasn't on the couch either, but i did hear pots and pans clinking in the kitchen. "Aph? What are you doing?" I Asked. She was still in her pajamas.

 She was still in her pajamas

She looked to me. "I'm makin waffles!" She told me quoting Donkey from the movie Shrek. "Just kidding! It's pancakes..." She corrected herself. i laughed. She scanned my body. "Where are your PJ's?" She asked noting i'm dressed 'normally' "What do you mean? It is morning! I Got dressed!" I Told her. "But it's the weekend!!!" She insisted. "Now i feel weird so i have to get dressed!" She told me. She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom to change while i took over the pancakes. A Few minutes later she came out wearing a black crop top, Shorts, A Plad jacket, A Necklace, Army boots, And a few accessories for her wrists.

 A Few minutes later she came out wearing a black crop top, Shorts, A Plad jacket, A Necklace, Army boots, And a few accessories for her wrists

I  Couldn't help but blush... She looked great! "I Didn't even get THAT dressed up! Talk about extra!" I Laughed trying to hide my blush. "I Was just gonna wear the crop top and shorts but Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, And Lucinda asked me to go to the mall with them so yeah... I Gotta go... Like now... Sorry" She apologized. "What about breakfast?"I Asked. "We are gonna get something there! You eat okay?" She said. She walked up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Love you!" She told me before rushing out the door. " 0///0 L-Love?" I Blushed. "GAH THE PANCAKES!" I Yelled noticing a burnt smell.

Aphmau's POV

The second i left i realized what i had said... I Do love him... I Guess my mind just wanted him to know... I Quickly snapped out of it and drove to the mall as quick as i could to meet up with the girls.

At The Meet Up Spot...

I Went to the meet up spot but no one was there... Was i early? Probably... I Just wanted to get here on time... AND OF COURSE I LEFT MY PHONE AT HOME! i sighed.

A Couple Hours Later...

 I Looked up about to leave when i saw familiar group of girls approaching me. I Stood excited to see them. I Quickly ran to the group. "I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!" I Told them. "Uh... We were shopping... Sorry you were late we thought you changed your mind..." Lucinda informed me. "Oh... Okay... I Guess... It's not like i missed breakfast for this or anything..." I Sniffled. I Felt a tear fall down my cheek. "S-See you Monday..." I Said turning around. "Aphmau? Are you okay?" Katelyn asked. "NO I AM NOT FUCKING OKAY KATELYN! IF YOU GUYS WAITED LITERALLY FIVE MORE MINUTES I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!" I Cried turning to face them. I Felt all the people in the mall turn their eyes to me. "Aphmau i'm sorry but i have to babysit! And it isn't like you to be that late..." Lucinda told me. "I Made me and Aaron pancakes... And i missed that to meet up with you... You should have seen his face when i told him i was leaving..." I Told her. Their eyes were full of sympathy and shock. "I FINALLY Felt comfortable in his house... An i came here instead... Just to be stood up" I Felt my tears slowly fall down my cheeks. "Aphmau I--" "See you Monday guys..." I Said as i walked away.

A Few Minutes Later...

I Arrived home and went inside to find Aaron sitting at the Table eating lunch. He looked up at the sound of a door slamming. As i walked by to go to the kitchen i threw a small charm on the table toward Aaron. "What is wrong?" He asked.  "If they waited five... Fucking... Minutes..." I Mumbled. Aaron looked at the charm that i threw. "What is this?" He asked. i quickly grabbed a cheese stick from the fridge and sat with him. "It's a wolf charm... I Thought you might like it..." I Told him. "I Do... It's really nice" He told me. i started eating my cheese stick on account of my stomach growling. "Why do you sound so hungry?" He asked me. "I Missed breakfast... And lunch..." I Told him. "I Thought--" "Yeah so did i! Heck i thought i was meeting with my friends today also but look where that went..." I Said in a grumpy tone. "If they waited five more minutes... We could have gone shopping like we planned but NOOO" I Rolled my eyes annoyed. As if on cue i got a text... From Kawaii~Chan... "Just a sec... This is probably important..." I Told him as i walked off. he nodded and i opened my messages.

Kawaii~Cat: Aphmau~Senpai? Can we talk please?

SmolPotato: What is it? If it's about today... I Don't want to talk...

Kawaii~Cat: But Aphmau~Senpai... It's important!

SmolPotato: Fine... What is it?

Kawaii~Cat: ...Aphmau~Senpai... We all feel horrible... Kawaii~Chan is terribly sorry... it was not her decision to shop without you... 

SmolPotato: So what? It's only Katelyn and Lucinda's fault? I Don't blame you guys... i overreacted!

Kawaii~Cat: But you didn't! We promised breakfast and lunch and to just hang out! But we didn't do any of those things... Atleast not with you.

SmolPotato: ... I Gotta go... I... I Can't listen to this... Atleast not now. We can talk more Monday... I Promise.

SmolPotato Has Shut Off Their Phone...

As i turned my phone off i heard something coming from the bedroom... I Didn't know what it was, I Walked up the stairs and stared at the bedroom door. It was closed but i was curious... As i opened the door my face turned completely red...

#CLIFFHANGER

Sorry this took a while to get out i got distracted by... a lot of things... SO YEAH! I Hope you enjoyed!!