The Bite Of An Ultima... (PART 1!)

Aphmau's POV

He was kind... and i could tell he was genuine... the pain in my wrists started to kick in as i hugged him. "Aph... i love you" He told me with a genuine heart. "Can we put some bandages on my cuts please?" I Asked. He nodded and we bandaged my cuts.

A Few Minutes Later...

We were sitting on the bed watching TV. i was staring at him... he didn't notice but i knew i should stop... but i couldn't i kept staring... out of nowhere i moved over and turned his head to me and kissed him. "Aph?" He Asked pushing me away. i looked at him but kept quiet... i kept staring into his dark eyes... " Aph what was that!?" He asked. "I... I... I don't..." i stuttered. i stood and ran to the bathroom. i turned locked the door and just sat crying in the empty tub. "Aph? Aph! What are you doing!?" he asked frantically. i looked to the counter and saw the knife covered in my blood... i left it there... i picked it up and slid it under the door. "Don't let me hurt myself again..." I Told him. "Aph! Let me in!" he told me. i didn't want to... "Aph... Stand back okay?" He told me. i listened and backed up. Aaron kicked the door open. "Aaron! How..." i was confused. he ran to me and hugged me. "It's okay... i think you just need to rest..." He told me. "That is the last thing i need... I Need you Aaron but... I Can't..." I Told him. he was clearly confused. "Need me? I'm right here..." He said in a confused tone. i grabbed his shirt and kissed him. "I Need you..." I Said as i pulled away. his eyes widened. "Aph... I--" "I Know... you're a werewolf..." I Interrupted him. he nodded. "Please Aaron... You know what i want..." I Said giving him a clear sign to turn me into a werewolf... his eyes widened. "No way... Do you know how painful that is!?" He asked. i nodded. "I Can't see you in that much pain..." He grabbed my shoulders. "And i want kids one day! And yeah! I Know we could adopt... but i want to be the kind of family i never had!" I Told him. his eyes widened. "K-Kids!?" He asked. i nodded. "I Want to have kids with you... but i can't if... i'm not a werewolf..." i Told him. he sighed. "Fine... if you still want to be a werewolf by morning i'll turn you tomorrow night." He assured me. i could tell he wasn't lying.

Aaron's POV

I Saw how much she wanted this in her eyes... if i saw the same tomorrow morning i will turn her... i didn't want to but she was right... i wanted kids from my bloodline also...

Later That Night...

Me and aph were laying in bed backs facing each other. our conversation was still in my head... i didn't want to see her in all that pain but it's what she wanted... I Heard the her screams ringing in my head... the things she showed me this morning... those words... Why couldn't i hear them? I Didn't understand... They were horrible... were people really saying that kind of stuff about Aphmau? The way she snapped... i know she isn't crazy but... i'm the werewolf and i didn't hear anything... 

The Next Morning...

i woke up and Aphmau was still asleep... "Heh... She's so cute..." I Mumbled to myself. i got up and went to the kitchen to make pancakes. i started making pancakes. "Mhm Morning..." Aphmau yawned. "Heh Morning!" I Responded. "Mhm do i smell pancakes?" She asked. i nodded. she came and stood next to me. "Mmm Don't burn em..." She yawned. "I WOULD NEVER!" I Spoke sarcastically. she chuckled. "I'll go feed Celestia..." She told me. i nodded and she left. a few minutes later i was done with the pancakes. i set the table for me and her. just in time she walked in from feeding Celeste. she rubbed her eyes from being tired. "Mhm... Those smell really good..." She yawned sitting at the table. i sat down next to her and began to eat.

A Few Minutes Later...

I Had forgotten about last nights conversation... but then i remembered... "Aph... do you still want to be a werewolf?" I Asked. She nodded with the same eyes she had last night... "Okay... I'll turn you tonight... Don't rush it... Okay? And if you change your mind let me know..." She nodded in response. i held her cheek in my hand. "This is gonna hurt like hell... Are you ready for that?" I Asked. She touched my hand. "Yes Aaron... i'm ready..." She assured me. i nodded. "Go get ready for school, okay?" i told her. she nodded and left.

Aphmau's POV

I Was excited but scared at the same time... but i wanted this with all my heart! i had to get ready for school. i chose a black crop top and shorts.

I Also put my hair in a ponytail and curled it, then i added a cute bow

i was ready for school!

At School...

Me and Aaron drove to school and split up there. i ran to meet my friends, Lucinda, Katelyn, And Kawaii~Chan. "Hey! Glad you guys are feeling better!" I Told Katelyn and Lucinda. they turned to my voice and hugged me at the same time. "Guys... Kinda need to breath..." I Chuckled at their tight hug. "Sorry!" They both said at the same time. they both started laughing. "Ooh! Your outfit is so cute!" Lucinda told me. her being her normal "Bad Girl" she wore an outfit fitting her personality perfectly.

 her being her normal "Bad Girl" she wore an outfit fitting her personality perfectly

"Have... you been slacking on your diet Lucinda?" I Asked noticing a small lump on her stomach. "Hmm Are you calling me fat?" She asked sarcastically. i shook my head frantically. "Heh you are so cute when you're freaked out! I'm... PREGNANT!" She told me. i was shocked but secretly jealous... "Congrats Lucinda! wait... Who's baby!?" I Asked. she lightly bit her lip. "Heh... L-Laurence's..." She stuttered. my eyes widened as i hugged her tightly. "That is Awesome!" I Told her pulling away. a slight blush grew on her cheeks. "Wait... Does he know?" I Asked. my words caught the girls attention. Lucinda looked down and shook her head. i was clearly shacked as well as the other girls. "I-I Can't... What if he... Doesn't want it and leaves me?" she asked. i pulled her back into a hug. "He needs to know... And if he does leave... Then we are here for you!" i assured her and she nodded.

(This is getting long so i'm gonna split it into another part! Bye!!)