smithereens ~ p.p

based off of the lovely twenty one pilots song, 

triggers: fighting (I suck at writing that so..) curse words, mentions of a dark past

word count: 1.7k

Peter shot a spongy web down the alleyway, sticking his back pack to the wall so that no-one could take it this time. He always had a trouble with that. Having to buy a new one every other week, and having to come up with a new excuse for may.

He always made sure to stop by your bedroom while making his usual route. He made sure to give you a quick kiss, and he could always count on you giving him a water, and telling him to stay safe, and not to stay out too late.

And today, he counted on that. Like he has, for the past eleven months, and fourteen days, he has counted on it. He counted on you asking him how he slept at his locker, and what his dream was about. He can count on you sitting by him every day for lunch, and sharing your chips with him. He can count on you.

But today, went differently. He went to School, with no usual good morning text from you. he just thought that you were running late, that happens. You never came to his locker, so he went to your locker, and you weren't there. This happened, more than he liked to admit throughout the day.

"Hey where's y/n?" Ned asked, sliding next to him at the lunch table. "I've been asking that question all day. I've called her, texted her, and i dont know man." He pulled out his phone, calling her one more time. Nothing. No answer.

Peter became more frustrated by the minute. All he wants to do is just to see you, or at least know that you are okay. "Ya know, we could try and track her phone. I mean, it shoudnt be that hard." Ned suggested, with a mouthful of sandwhich. "Well yeah, but wouldnt you need the other person to answer, for at least a good five minutes?"

"Not really, unless she somehow managed to take off the virus i put on both of your phones a few months back. That would be pretty hard considering you didnt even know you had it, til now." Ned stood up, gathering the trash he had made and walked over to throw it away. "Ned, im not even mad at you right now."

He typed, typed and typed, until he finally was able to ping her phone. "Hey, do you have any clue of why y/n would be in Yonkers?" "Yonkers?!" yonkers...yonkers yonkers yonkers..

"I mean, she was looking for nursing homes, for her grandma. I know that. But, i doubt she would be in Yonkers Ned." But could she? Peter kept racking his brain for some sort of explanation of why in the world y/n would be there. Then he remembered.

"Well, her dad had been trying to get her to live with him for a while. And i think thats where he lives, but im not sure." Ned sat at his computer, fiddling with his thumbs, "Well. what do you wanna do?" Peter sat there, thinking. Thinking of what to do. Thinking of why his girlfriend, of almost a year, wouldnt tell him why she went to yonkers.

"Ned, you up for a field trip?" "Hell yeah."

Peter, on the way there, made sure that he kept his eyes wide. He didnt know if you were in danger. He didnt know if you were hurt, or even alive. He tried his best to not think about that. He needed to stay alert. On his toes.

"What are you gonna say, if we find her?" Ned asked, looking at the tracking device he had made in his garage one summer day last year. "When, we find her, im just gonna...I dont know." Peter shrugs his shoulders, and looks around. Looking for anything out of the ordinary, anything that could even pose as a threat.

"Here." Ned announced, turning sharp left, into a metal building. They walked in, the smell was gross, it smelled like if you left a sandwich in your lunchbox for too long, and it was dark, had a strange cloud surrounding the entire building.