NSFW alphabet ~ Bull Rider!Calum

A= Aftercare (what are they like after sex?)

-bull rider!calum I feel like after care wouldn't be that normal of a thing? cause until he met yn he usually did hookups, but then once he met her he knew he had to step up his game. so after they had sex (he wouldnt go hard the first few times) he would always ask her if he hurt her or something but she reassured him that it was great and that he was great

B= Body part (fav body part of their partners)

-he would be a boobs man 100%. yes, an ass is a plus but he loves yn's boobs. and not even sexually too. when they're cuddling or something he will just rest his head on them, but he always asks if that hurts cause he doesn't know.

C= cum

-he usually just cums on her chest, not typically inside of her unless she asked. and when she did, oh it was a wonderful feeling.

D= dirty secret

-I think his would be that he would love to have her top, but that he was afraid he wouldn't like it or she wouldn't like it. so he would only do it if she brought it up.

E= experience (how much/do they have any?)

-instead of experience (he has some) he has stamina. he can last quite a while before needing a break, him being an athlete and all (yes, bull riding and barrel racing is a sport)

F= favorite position

-his top two would have to be missionary and sideways. he loved to properly fuck her into the mattress and also hit a new angle every now and then.

G= goofy (are they serious or silly in the moment?)

-its not fun sex unless there's a couple of giggles is what he lives by. he wants her to be as comfortable as possible but also wants her to have as much fun as possible. so he isn't too giggly, but just enough.

H= how well groomed are they?

-he keeps it clean. he leaves the happy trail and a little bit of stubble

I= intimacy (are they romantic?)

-very much so. bull rider!calum is all about that cute anniversary sex with his girl ya feel? and even birthday sex, holiday sex, cute shit like that. cause once he finds that special girl, he wants her to know just how special she is.

J= jack off

-I don't really think he would (since he has a kid, and kids are sneaky shits and can walk in at any moment) so no he wouldnt really jack off

K= kinks

-okay listen. bull rider!cal doesn't have many, but he most certainly loves to tie her up, over stimulation, and praise kink. he loves to praise her and to be praised. he wants to just pull everything she has in her out every time they have sex, even if its meant to be a quickie "c'mon angel, one more I know you got it in you."

L= location (fav place to get some)

-okay so its not his favorite but it really gets him riled up. after he has just gotten off of a bull and his body is so full of adrenaline and takes you out to his truck and just fucks the life out of her.

M= motivation (what gets him going/turned on?)

-confidence. he loves to see his girl confident. especially in lingerie or even just when she is doing her thing in barrel racing, he loves it.

N= no (something they wouldnt do)

-I can't see him being down to do anything dangerous, like wax play or something like that. if he thinks one of them could get hurt doing it than he won't risk it, he's risking his life bull riding anyways

O= oral (giving or receiving?)

-giving 100% 10/10 loves eating pussy. he does it nice n' slow too. wont go too fast but also won't take all day to get there. he takes his time, gives her the attention she deserves. but also, wouldnt mind if he got some attention too ya'know

P= pace (fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

-typically after he got done riding he will just totally mount her and go nuts, but thats the only time he goes rough is cause he just has so much adrenaline going through his body. but 9/10 times he is pretty loving.

Q= quickie

-he wouldn't do quickies all of the time because he cant take his time worshipping her body properly.

R= risk (are they willing to take one?)

-eh, no not really.

S= stamina (how long do they last?)

-he can last quite a while, so I would say at least five times before he needs a breather. but if she needs one before he does he will ofc give her one

T= toys (do they have any?)

-oh lord no, with his luck his daughter would find it.

U= unfair (how much do they tease?)

-I feel like he wouldn't tease cause at the same time he would be teasing himself ya feel? but he does tease, yes. but not all the time

V= volume (how loud are they?)

-not typically loud, he just gives low, raspy moans and whimpers which just drives her crazy

W= wild card

-im combining two; jack off and risk. so when the two are apart, and he needs her so bad. so after he puts his daughter to bed, he makes sure to lock his door and skypes her and they have Skype sex to tide them over until they see each other again.

X= x-ray (what's in the pants)

-homeboy is well over 6′ lets put it that way

Y= yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

-well, not impossibly high but I'd say high enough if that makes sense. he doesnt need sex all of the time, but when yn is in town its a different story.

Z= zzz (how fast do they fall asleep after?)

-it honestly depends on how hard they went. like if they went hard for multiple rounds, and are just completely out of breath, I'd say at least maybe ten minutes. but if it was sweet and loving sex they'd usually talk for a while after. so maybe 30 mins.