Chapter 15 | One Direction

*KRISSY'S P.O.V*

"Bye mum" I said walking out the door with my suitcase

"Bye honey, be good" she shouted back

I closed the door and looked across the street seeing Ashton's car parked and Luke hugging his mum.

I quickly ran across the street and jumped in the car, putting my suitcase in the boot.

"ALOHA" I yelled, scaring a sleeping Calum

"WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT FOR" he yelled making me laugh.

"That was fun" I smirked earning a glare from him.

"You should know not to sleep when Krissy is near, you don't know what she may hit you with to get you to wake up" I hear Michaels voice from the back of the car.

I haven't talked to Ashton or Michael since yesterday after my lips touched Luke's, oh my gosh.

IT WAS REAL

Wait but it was just a dare, yeah, geez Krista no need to get yourself scared, we were forced... Kinda. Eh, he's my best friend, I wouldn't want anything more from him.

I was snapped out of my train of thought by Luke tumbling into the car and sitting beside me.

"Hola" I smiled

"Hola" he replied, slightly chuckling.

"You guys ready?" Ashton called from the front.

"Ready as we'll ever be"

And with that, Ashton drove down the road to the airport, which was 50 minutes away.

.

.

.

"Now landing in Denmark, Thank you for flying with us" the pilot said over the speaker and before we knew it we were walking out of our plane.

I was walking but suddenly stopped in my tracks, making Luke and the other boys look at me questioningly

"You okay Kriss?" Luke asked

"I'm in Europe, with my 4 best friends and about to meet my 5 idols... How can my life get any better" I said in just above a whisper.

The guys all tackled me in a group hug mumbling 'aww's and 'love you's

We grabbed our bags and looked around to see if there was someone waiting for us, we spotted someone holding up a sign that said 5SOS + Kriss.

As we approached my jaw dropped and I froze. Standing less than 3 metres from me was none other than Zayne Malik.

The boys chuckled and walked up to Zayne giving him man hugs then Luke explained to him that I was a huge fan, Zayne then looked over at me and smiled which snapped me out of my shocked state.

"I-uh- I- I'm Krissy" I stuttered

Zayne then chuckled and said "big fan I see?" Which made me blush and nod my head, looking at the ground.

"Oh my gosh, RARE MOMENT!" The guys screeched

I looked at them questioningly

"KRISSY'S BLUSHINGGGG" Luke cooed scuffing my hair.

I glared at him and kicked him in the shin.

"I hate you" I pouted

Zayne, Ash, Cal and Mike started laughing hard.

Luke grinned and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "don't lie, you love me Krissy"

I just rolled my eyes slightly grinning.