Chapter 7 | Shopping

*KRISSY'S P.O.V*

I woke up suddenly to a camera flash going off.

"Huh? Who? What?" I said rubbing my eyes, I noticed my head was laid on someone's lap, I looked up to see Luke rubbing his eyes as he probably just woke up, like me.

"Aww that's so cute" Ashton cooed and showed the picture he took whilst I was sleeping.

"I sat up and stared at the photo, it was of me grinning with my eyes closed and my head on Luke's lap as he had his eyes closed and his head was laying on his shoulder, basically using it as a pillow.

I looked at the time on his phone and it was 9am.

I blushed while groaning and put my head in my hands as Luke groaned and threatened to throw Ashton off a cliff if he showed anyone else.

"No promises" Ashton replied evilly grinning "I'll send it to you two"

"Whatever" I mumbled resting my head in my hands.

"Where's Cal and Mike" Luke said, trying to change the subject.

"They said they left after the movie finished last night and didn't wanna disturb you in your sleep" Ashton said "by the way, you really need to change the location of to your spare key, you put it in the most obvious place"

"I thought under the floor mat was a great hiding place.." Luke trailed off.

"Hey, where're your parents anyways?" I asked Luke as I scanned around the room noticing none of them were here.

"They said something about being away for a week, I think they were going to the vivid festival in the city, but I couldn't care less" Luke replied sleepily.

"Mm, okay. I should probably head home now" I said standing up.

"You can stay if you'd like" Luke said avoiding eye contact

"Na it's fine, I've got to go shower and stuff anyways, thanks" I walked over to the door and left saying "cya Ash, cya Luke" and walked across the road to my house.

.

I slipped into a pair of ripped jeans and an All Time Low singlet, and a pair of black Vans.

I honestly felt like shopping today but then realised I actually had no female friends as Alissa was still living is New Zealand, and I definitely was not shopping on my own.

I thought for a few seconds then ended up deciding on asking one of the guys to come with me, even though they'd probably never agree.

I turned on my phone and opened the group chat I made with Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael.

Me: Guuuuuuys, I wanna go shopping but apparently I have no female friends. Can one of you guys join me pweaaaaaase

It took about 2 minutes for someone to reply back.

Luke: I'll come, I have nothing better to do

Michael: I'll come if you let me go into EB Games

Calum: Ehhhhh fine.

Ashton: Do I have to :-(

Me: Yes, you're the only one that can drive.

Ashton: UGGGHH FIIIINE

Me: Yaaaaay meet at my house :-)

Ashton: whatever -_-

I smiled evilly and turned my phone off, getting my purse from my room and throwing my phone in along with about $100