Chapter 2 | New School

*KRISSY'S P.O.V*

*BEEP BEEP BEE-*

"UGH" I groaned shutting my alarm off and wondering why it went off at 7am I then realised I had my first day of high-school in Australia today.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the shower and washed, including my hair. I then ran out and pulled on black skinny jeans and a maroon sweatshirt from my wardrobe along with black ankle socks and maroon vans.

Back in New Zealand we had to wear these extremely uncomfortable uniforms to school, it was not fun.

The reason I was happy to go to High-School today was because I could start over. Back in my hometown in New Zealand I wasn't considered 'Good looking' and since I was 'tall' (about 175cm aka 5'8) people would use that against me and bring me down a lot. I tried to stay strong and not let their words come to me but it was too much and I fell Depressed for a month until I met Alissa.

ANYWAYS

I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs sliding down the railing of the stairs and met my mother at her car. She grinned at me as I got into the car and we drove off.

It took about 5 minutes to get to my new High-School, I jumped out of the car hugging my mother goodbye and walked to the school office.

"Hello, you must be the new student Krista, nice to meet you I'm your principle, Principle Collins" A man with a bald head and a dark shade of skin came up to me shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too" I grinned.

He handed me my timetable and told me that my locker was number 243 near the science A room. I thanked him and went off to find my locker. I got a few weird looks here and there from students but it was probably because they had never seen me before.

As I opened my lock on my locker the bell rang, indicating that first period was about to start. I checked my timetable seeing that my first class was Literature. I walked around and easily found the room I had to go to. I knocked on the door and a deep voice called out "come in" so I did as it said.

Everyone was already seated in their chairs with all their eyes on me, crap, did I do something wrong?

"Um hi, I'm the uh new student Krista" I shyly said to the man at the desk who happened to be Mr Finn, my year 2 teacher back in NZ.

"Hello again Krista, it's nice to see you again." He scanned around the room probably looking for a spare seat.

"Ah, you may have the seat next to Mr Hemming's at the back" he pointed to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, I recognised him. It was the same guy I caught staring at me on my first day in Sydney.

"Thanks" I said sitting down in the seat next to the familiar boy.

"Hi" He whispered, woah his voice was deeper than I expected.

"Hey" I grinned.

"You're not from around here are you?"

"The accent gave it away didn't it" I chuckled

We were sitting at the back of the classroom so the teacher probably couldn't hear us anyways.

"Heh yeah" He smirked "I'm Luke."

"Krista, but you can call me Krissy, I rather people calling me Krissy" I whispered.

Just then, my ringtone can blasting through my bag, indicating that some was calling me. My ringtone was 'Weightless' by All Time Low.

I hurriedly searched through my bag for my phone to turn it off and as I was taking it out Mr Finn said from the front of the room "Who's phone is that."

I raised my one hand that wasn't trying to turn my phone off as he continued "Please turn it off"

"Yes Sir" I said turning my phone off as Mr Finn continued blabbing.

"You like All Time Low?" Luke said.

"Yes, they're amazing"

"Ok, you're officially my friend" he said

I laughed softly, sat back in my chair and zoned out.

.

.

.

"Eyy, Krissy, helloooo" said a deep voiced person, I snapped out of my day dream and looked around the classroom; no one was there.

"Oh" I said

Luke chuckled and held a hand out.

I accepted it and got up, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"Were you sleeping?" He said as we walked out of the classroom "Because, you didn't even react to the bell ringing"

"Heh, sorry. I don't think I was sleeping.. Probably day dreaming, it happens a lot."

I walked to my locker, Luke following. I opened it and stuffed some books from Literature class in it, when I closed it Luke told me to come with him, and I did.

We walked to the Cafeteria and grabbed food then he lead me to a table occupied by 2 other guys. One with A super long Blonde fringe that covered one of his eyes and the other with black wavy hair pushed to one side and big chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey guys, this is Krissy, she's new" Luke said

"Hi" I said

"Hello" the 2 boys said in sync.

"Woah that was creepy." I chuckled sitting down next to Luke.

"We try" They said brushing off their shoulders.

A moment of silence followed after that then we all cracked up laughing.

I could tell, we were going to get along quite well

Soooooo, I know it's so short!! I'm sorry!!! It's hard to update when you only get 3 days on your iPad, but like that's my parents >_< anyways I think I should proofread more because I was just going through this after I wrote a whole new chapter about Krissy meeting the guys and then I come back and see they already met! MORE WORK UGH haha sorry ok I'll stop blabbing, love you all! Stay cool, pim-out