Chapter 22 | Date

*KRISSY'S P.O.V*

I woke up to a body laying on top of me.

I looked up to see Michael. These guys have to understand that you can't just jump on someone randomly.

"Michael get off of me" I groaned

"FINALLY! It took me 2 minutes to get you to wake up!" He chuckled, getting off of me "oh, and go dress nice, you have somewhere to go"

"Where?"

"Don't question"

"Fine" I huffed, walking out the door of the room to head to the car and grab my suitcase.

As I was heading down the hallway I passed the one direction room and immediately Harry jumped out, blocking my path.

"Where do you think your going" he questioned

"Um, to get my suitcase??" I stated but it came out as more of a question.

He coughed then said "no"

"What do you mean no, you ain't the owner of meh" I said trying to walk around him but he ended up blocking my path again.

I groaned then after a few seconds he said "how bout I'll get your suitcase and you go back to your room, sound good?"

"Only if you get Louis to come in so he can help me find good clothes"

"Great" Harry clapped as I walked back into my room and plopped down on the couch.

About a minute later Louis walked in carrying my bags

"Heyyy ma grey eyed friend"

"Heyyy ma idiotic friend"

"Do you know why I gotta get dressed up?"

"Yes, but don't bother asking because no one's going to tell you" he smirked

I groaned as he threw half of my clothes over this shoulder mumbling 'No' and 'What the heck is this' s

I took my hair out and told him I was going to take a shower before walking into the bathroom and turning the hot water on. I undressed and got in not caring how long I took. About 10 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around me opening the door slightly so I could peek my head through.

"Louie, do you have my outfit yet?"

"Here" he said handing me them as I reached my hand through the door. I locked the door once again and looked at what he had gotten me. A black dress that went a little tight at the top but was flowy at the bottom, it went down to my knee, my black and white Vans and a silver bracelet.

I quickly got dressed and did my hair into a fishtail braid that hung over my shoulder.

I applied a layer of reddish-orange lip gloss then looked at myself in the mirror feeling pleased with my look.

I walked out and found Louis sitting on my bed waiting. I smiled as he clapped mumbling "I'm so good at this fashion shet"

I laughed then asked "so, where are we going?"

He smirked before replying "Your going to have to try finding out" then he got up and walked out of the room making me super confused.

I sighed and walked over to the fridge, wanting to get out the frozen pizza, (who isn't ever up for pizza) but as I looked at the box I found a note attached to it. I pulled it out and unfolded it, seeing a familiar type of handwriting.

I grinned then read the note

I knew this would be the first thing you looked for so I'm going to start here, walk to the nearest/loudest place you can find.