Chapter 9

Bella's pov

10 days later

Its been 9 days since me and Jacob had sex and It's been 7 days now since I asked the Volturi and the Cullen's to leave and I thought everything was going to be ok that I sent Jacob away this weekend to get a break and I told him I would take care of things but everything is not ok because Jared and Paul came busting in through our doors this morning and I said Jared, Paul what's wrong and Paul said Bella where's Jacob and I said guys you know he's away for the weekend he needed a break so let's try this again what's wrong.

Paul and Jared just looked at me and Jared said well um we have just found out that the Volturi and the Cullen's are still here and I screamed WHAT what do you mean you just found out and Paul said well um we were patrolling like Jake told us to do and we saw a coven with a little girl I think they were ready to kill her and I said right ok guys go get the others and get back here as soon as you all can we need to help this little girl and Paul and Jared both said ok Bella and left.

It was about an hour later that everyone return and when they did They were all talking so I said ok can I get everyone's attention please but they kept on talking so I shouted BE QUITE and they all looked at me and I said right ok as you all no Jacob is out of town this weekend so until he comes back I am everyone's alpha and Sam said what's wrong Bella and I said ok look Paul and Jared think the covens haven't left and that they had a little girl that they were going to kill and if that's so we need to save her is that understood and everyone said yes Bella and I said ok.

Paul said what do we do Bella and I said well boys and girls now we hunt some vamps and they all shouted hell yeah and I said ok let's go so we all headed out and made our way to the Cullen's house and I was worrying about that girl and that made me remember that my period was late but I forgot about that and I remembered about that girl and made my way to the Cullen's.

When we got to the Cullen's there was a coven standing on front of the house and the girl wasn't there and the coven wasn't the Cullen's or the Volturi so I said to my pack and Jake's pack remain calm do not phase understand we can not let the girl get scared off if she is here and they all said we understand Bella and I said to the coven hello who are you and what do you want and a girl said hello you must be Bella I'm Carman and this is my family the Cullen's and my coven are close friends and they wanted us to come and tell you that they are staying with us in Denali incase you ever need anything and I said well it's nice meeting you all but I won't need them anytime soon I have my pack and my boyfriends pack to protect our land.

Carman then said ok well they just wanted to tell you and they wanted you to look after there youngest they thought she would be safer with you and the packs and I said shocked wait Mia she's here and Carman said yes she is and I said great go get her and Carman said ok I'll be right back and I said ok and while she was gone I looked at the packs and they were all shocked and I said look Mia was like a baby sister to me while I stayed with the Cullen's I took care of her and all that and Sam said ok Bella we can take her with us but you have to tell Jacob not us and I said yes Sam I know and then Paul said there she is Bella and I turned around and saw her.

When Mia saw me she ran to me and said Bella, Bella I missed you so much and I said me too princess me to and she said Bella they left me alone and I looked at Carman and she just nodded and I just said to her what they didn't even tell her they were leaving her here and Carman said they didn't want her to say no and I said yeah right and looked at Maria and I said hey Mia honey how would like to stay with my boyfriend for a while eh and Mia said would I get to ride him and I said we will see ok and she said ok Bella and hugged me and I said I missed you so much honey and she said I missed you to Bella

I looked at Carman and said thanks and tell the Cullen's that I miss them and also tell them that I'm not a vampire slayer anymore but I am a wolf and Carman said we will bye Bella and her and her coven turned and ran away and I turned around to mine and Jake's pack and I said as I remembered the late period I need to head to the supermarket so would you all go back to mine and Jacob's and I'll be right back and Jake should be home soon to ok and they all said sure Bella then I said ok Mia do you want to come with me or go back to my place and Mia said with you Bella and I said ok sweetie and then I said to the others ok you can all go now and they all said thanks Bella and they left and so me and Mia walked over to the car that the Cullen's could've left for me and I put Mia into a seat and then I got into the car and I drove to the supermarket to get a test.

Did you like it. Review and comment