Chapter 16

Bella's pov

When the pain started to ease I knew that the transformation was almost over so I just waited it out and when the pain stopped I opened my eyes and everything was so clearer to see and I jumped out of the bed and then I heard my mum say Bella honey it's ok and I said I know I'm so happy and I ran over to hug her and she said um Bella you hugging to tightly your stronger than my now don't forget and I said oh yeah I forgot but thank you so much momma and mum said your welcome sweetie then dad came into the room and said how's my Bella and I said ok and I hugged him and he said Bella too tight and I let go and said oh right I forgot sorry and then dad said ok are you ready for your first hunt and then I put my hand to my throat and said yes I'm hungry so me, dad and mum all went outside the castle grounds for me to hunt and I hunted for about 2 hours drinking the blood anything I could get a hold of and when I was done we headed to back to the castle.

When we got back to the castle I said can we go into thrown room I need to say something to everyone and mum said sure let's go and so we went to the thrown room and when everyone saw me come in they all stopped talking and so I walked over to the middle of the floor and grandpa Aro said what's wrong Bella and I said well while I was hunted I was thinking about Mia I need to find her I need her and dad said but Bella your only turned you can't go on your own and I said well I won't be alone I'll have Maddie and Brandon with me but only if they want to come with me I said as I looked over to them and Maddie said of course we'll come mummy she's our sister and then Brandon said yeah mum she took care of us and I said yeah she was always like that and then I said ok Maddie and Brandon go pack a bag and they said ok mummy and they left the room and then mum said but Bella you can't leave and I said she's my first daughter I have to find her and I walked out the door.

I went up to my room and packed a bag and then I went into Maddie and Brandon's room and said ok kids you ready and they said yeah momma so we all headed downstairs and went into the thrown room and said mum can I use your car please and she said yes honey but please be careful and I said I know and I will and then I said I love you all so much and then me, Maddie and Brandon walked out to the garage and got in my mums car and drove off to find Mia.

We searched for months on end and then finally we got a clue were she was so me, Maddie and Brandon all went to were we thought she was and busted the door down and I raced into the room and killed everyone in the room and I then said Mia are you here sweetie and I heard her say momma is that you and so I followed her voice until we got to a door that was locked so I just kicked the door opened and saw her she was so beaten up and she said momma momma I missed you and she tried to get up but she couldn't so I ran over to her and said oh honey I'm so sorry I wouldn't have left you and she said momma it's ok and then I heard a boys voice say Mia who's this and I looked over to him and saw it was a young boy about 6 years old all beaten up and Mia said Alex this is mum and my brother and sister there here to help and so Alex got up and ran over to me and hugged me and he said thank you and I said your welcome and I looked at Mia and said honey your too weak you can't move so do you want me to change you into what your brother and sister and I are and she said yes momma yes please help me and I said ok honey and so I went over to her neck and bit her and she screamed.

As she was screaming I said to Maddie honey pick up Alex I'm going to have to carry Mia and she said ok momma so she lifted Alex up and then I picked up Mia while she was screaming and made my way to the door with Maddie and Brandon following me and when we got out I said ok were too and Brandon said but mum the Volturi they'll come after us if we don't go back and I said I want us to be a family again and if they come after us we will just have to run ok and they both said ok momma I said where to kids and Alex said Denali over and over and I looked at Maddie and Brandon and they nodded there heads and I said ok Alex Denali it is so we were going to Denali and I was carrying Mia and Maddie was carrying Alex as we got into the car I had and we all headed to Denali.

Did you like it. Review and comment