Epilogue

Bella's pov

When I woke up I knew I was still alive and I knew I was in a room so I got out of the bed and walked out of the room and down to the kitchen and saw that everyone was there and so I said well did it work and they all turned around and saw me and some said momma and some said Bella and then they all ran to me and hugged me and I said whoa guys too much back off and they all backed off and I said again did it work and Maddie said yes momma it did we are all wolves now and I said oh that's so good and Alex said so does this mean we get to stay now and I said yes it does honey and I looked and saw that Brad was still sitting down so I walked over to him and said what's wrong and he said I thought you were gone and I said oh nothing can kill me I'm a machine and he hugged me and said good and I just laughed.

I then looked at the Cullen's and said well did the transformation work on you too and Carlisle said yes we are not vamps anymore and I said good now we can be a family a good one and Jacob said good now Bella answer me this he said as we got down on one knee will you marry me again and I said yes yes oh yes and I kissed him and he said good and so for months Alice and Rosalie both planned my wedding and then me and Jacob got married and went on our honeymoon and I got pregnant with another set of twins and we named them Sally and Tommy and Mia got married to Paul and had 2 baby girls and Maddie got married to Jared and had a baby boy and Beth got married to Seth and had a baby girl and Brandon got married to Leah and they had 2 girls and Alex married a girl called Angelica and they had 3 girls and then Brad married a girl called Jessica and they had 3 boys and they rest of the pack got married but have no kids as of yet and the Cullen's are all married because Edward married a girl called Mary but only Rosalie and Emmett have kids they had a girl and boy so really all of us lived in piece and as one big family.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment