Chapter 15

Bella's pov

Once I knew I was in the castle I started to walk to where I knew the thrown room was and as I was walking there I was stopped by 5 guards and one of them said here you stop and I looked around and saw it was my dad Demetri so I ran to him and said up daddy I missed you and he said oh Bella it's so good to have you home your mother will be so happy and I said please take me to my kids dad and daddy looked at me and said oh honey follow me and I said ok and we started to walk and as we were walking I said so how is everyone and dad said oh there all good everyone's fine.

In said as we walked up to the thrown room doors dad is there anything wrong and daddy said wait until you see your mother and your grandpa Aro ok and I said ok as my dad grabbed the doors and pulled they open and as we walked in everyone turned to look at us and then I saw grandpa Aro so I said grandpa Aro and I ran to him and hugged him and I said I missed you so much I'm so sorry for what I did and said at the Cullen house that time and he said oh don't worry Bella no one got hurt.

Just then mummy came in and ran over to me and hugged me and said oh Bella you had us worried sending your kids alone and you staying behind and I said I know and I'm sorry it was the only way to keep them safe and mum said I know sweetie but 10 years and I said I know I didn't mean it to be that long and dad said we kinda knew that anyway and I looked at mum and I said mum where is Mia, Maddie and Brandon and then I heard a voice say were right here mum and I looked to were I heard the voice and saw only 2 and when I looked they took there hoods down and I saw it was Maddie and Brandon so I ran over to them and hugged them and I said oh my god I'm so sorry for leaving you 3 like I did but I needed to keep you safe and it was the only way and Brandon said we know mum we know.

I said well how's life treating you both and they both said fine but we are vampires now we were turned 5 years ago momma and I said what and I looked at my family and said what do they mean turned and then Aro said we turned them because they were dying they were dying of the Spanish flu and I thought that it would've been nice for you to see your kids so I turned them and I said well ok that's more comforting and I said as I looked at my kids where's your sister and when I said that everyone's faces fell and I looked at my mom and dad and said mom, dad where's Mia and mum said oh I'm so sorry Bella 2 years ago she was taken from us by a new born vampire and we haven't been able to track him anywhere.

I started to cry and panic and I said right ok change me and they all just looked at me and said what and I said again change me I can help just do it and they all said no Bella and I said my daughter is in trouble now if you don't I'll go find someone who will now change me and they finally in the end said fine so then mum walked over to me and she said I'm so sorry sweetie but have a good sleep Bella and she bit my neck and then that's when the screaming and the pain started.

Did you like it. Review and comment