Part 4

Ethan's POV

I woke up fully naked, in a random room, with a strange man next to me. I then realised it was just Will. OMG, Will. As in Will... the guy, who I just slept with. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 3am. I also had 12 missed calls from Grayson. Oh god, my parents are going to kill me. I had to get home, so I quickly called a taxi and put my clothes back on. I put my number into Will's phone so he could text me and then left.

I got home and tried to be as quiet as possible, but Grayson was sat in the couch waiting more me.
"God, Ethan. Where the hell have you been? I was so worried. It's a good job mam and dad are asleep," he whisper yelled.
"Gray chill. I was just out with a few friends, now I'm going to bed," I stuttered, still slightly drunk. He nodded, probably expecting me to explain everything to him in the morning but I crossed my fingers that he would forget to ask. I went to the bathroom before going to bed and splashed my face with water, staring into the mirror. God I looked like crap and my head was aching. As soon as my body touched the bed, I was in a deep sleep. Which is an irregular occurrence.

I woke up to Grayson playing with my hair, laying next to me. He looked so beautiful with his wavy hair and baggy jumper.
"Hey man. Wow you look like shit," he laughed.
"Well thanks, it's nice to see you too. What are you doing in here anyway?" I quizzed.
"I just came in a few minutes ago to see how you were feeling  and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach in a bit?" He said.
"Yeah, sure. Let me freshen up first though," I said looking at my messy hair on my phone.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go out with you looking like that. Anyway where were you out till so late?" He asked while was in the bathroom putting my clothes on.
"No where," I mumbled, not wanting him to hate me for what I did.

Grayson's POV

"Come on E, you know I won't judge,"
Why won't he tell me? He knows I won't be mad, I could never be mad at him and I won't judge him on anything he does. No matter what it is.
"No where, Gray. Just leave it, now are we going to the beach or what?" he said trying to change the subject.
"Yeah I'm coming, just please tell me, Ethan," I pleaded.
"No!" He snapped.
"Ethan, I'm just worried about you, please tell me. I really care about you  and you should trust me!" I begged, sounding harsher than I planned. I could see the tears beginning to cover his gorgeous, glossy eyes.
"Fine, I slept with a guy, Gray! Is that what you wanted to hear!" He spat, tears trickling down his rosy cheeks.
I pulled him into a tight hug, showing him that it didn't matter to me.
"Look E, that nothing to be ashamed of, I mean look at me," I laughed slightly, trying to cheer him up.
"I guess, it's just... I don't know, I'm just so confused," he confessed.
"I know, but you'll figure it out soon and I'm always here to talk. So you still up for the beach?" I asked.

I was slightly jealous that Ethan had kissed someone else but I don't know why. He's my brother, I can't feel this way about him. But I do and I can't help it. I have felt it for such a long time but 1) I used to think he was completely straight and 2) he's my brother. Not only my brother, but my twin brother.

Quite a short chapter but... Thanks for reading chapter 4. 659 words. Xx