Part 10

Grayson's POV

It's been a few days since Ethan's incident in the bathroom. When we got home that day, he went straight to his room and blasted 'Ghost Of You' by 5SOS (5 Seconds Of Summer). I know that that is his sad song, so I knew not to bother him when he played it. He didn't come out of his room at all that night.

It's Saturday today, so I decided to have a lie in. Although that thought was flushed down the toilet, when my dad walked in telling me to get up as my mam had made pancakes. I got up and walked downstairs, where I was greeted by my parents looking at me very smiley.
"Hey sunshine, how are you? Do you want some pancakes?" My mam sounded so chipper this morning.
"I'm good and obviously I want some pancakes!" I laughed.
She handed me a plait and we sat down at the table. I then noticed that they never woke Ethan up but before I could ask, my dad spoke up.
"Grayson, do you mind going to the to shop for me, we need a few things?"
"Yeah, sure just let me get dressed,"
"Ok thank you, sweetheart. Ill write you a list," my mam hugged me.

I ran upstairs and threw on some black jeans and a black hoodie. Then slipped on some white trainers.

I grabbed the list, hopped in the car and began to drive to the shop

I grabbed the list, hopped in the car and began to drive to the shop. I began thinking about Ethan (which I do quite frequently) he seems a lot better lately and it makes he happy to see him happy.

Ethan's POV

I was woken up from my stressful sleep, by booming voices echoing around the room.
"Get up, fatty! It's 10 o'clock you lazy little shit!" My mam yelled.
"S-sorry, my alarm didn't go off," I lied. I didn't really have an alarm, I just thought it might get me out of a little bit of trouble.
"I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR EXCUSES, NOW GET UP!" My dad practically screamed.
"Oh and we heard you playing that stupid, depressing song the other day. What's wrong? Did you finally realise how unwanted and pathetic you are?" My mam chuckled.
I wondered where Grayson was, I needed him.

I felt happy, when I knew that the bullying with Jake had stopped. However when Jake stopped, my parents started and I don't think I've felt this bad before. I can't go a day without feeling like I'm nothing. I can't eat because I'm so scared that my parents will notice if I gain even the slightest bit of weight. They already tell me I'm fat, I don't need them to tell my even more. I can't sleep properly because I keep having bad nightmares and I waking up really panicky.

I try not to show my pain in front of Grayson. I don't want to ruin his life along with mine.

Thanks for reading chapter 10. 497 words Xx