Part 7

Ethan's POV

I sat there, silent. Not knowing what to say or how to explain why I did it. He was standing up, right next to my bed, staring at me with s confused expression. He looked sad and angry and I hated knowing that I had made him feel this way. Now once but twice today.

I opened my mouth but closed it again, multiple times trying to talk but I didn't want him to lecture me on how bad it is. I already know I shouldn't have done it and I wish I never did but I just couldn't cope anymore.
"Ethan, please don't tell me this isn't what I think it is," I looked up at him, again not saying anything and just looked back down at my lap.
"Talk to me, did you do this to yourself?" He sat next to me on the bed, noticing the salty tears that dared to spill down onto my face.
"I-I'm so s-sorry Gray. I'm s-so stupid," I cried into his shoulder, as he pulled me into a tight embrace.
"Why? Why would you do this to yourself? You're so perfect Ethan and I could tell you a hundred things that make you perfect and I will do so if it shows you how truly amazing you are, because that's how much I love you. I'm sorry you felt the need to do this to yourself,"
"I love you too Gray,"

Just not in the way I should.

"I-I just," I stuttered, not knowing how to tell him without hurting him even more. "It's just that back when I did it, the bullying was so bad, even worse that now. It was so horrible and to top that off, there's this person I like and he would laugh at it all and it just made me feel so little and stupid,"
"I promise I'll help you through everything from now on. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you before but just know I am now. Just promise me you will never do this to yourself again," I nodded.

He got back under the covers and with the snack in his hands.
"So about this boy you like, who is he?" He giggled.

You

"Oh just this guy I seen at erm Starbucks once and it turns out he goes to our school," I tried to lie but it went very badly.
"Do I know him?"
"No I don't think so. Anyway, is there any guys taking your fancy?" I tried to change the subject.

Grayson's POV

You

"Yeah there's this one guy, I was certain he was one hundred percent straight until the other day, which is good I guess," I laughed trying not to blush.
"Does he go to our school and if so, do I know him?"
"Yeah he goes to our crappy school but I don't think you'll know him,"
We laid down and carried on talking, Ethan laying on my chest. I felt something cold and wet on my stomach and looked down to see Ethan sleeping, mouth slightly parted and drooling. I laughed a little and stared at him, not in s creepy way. He is so precious and just perfect. God, I love him so much! But liking your sibling like this is wrong. But I can't help it I just simply love him.

Thank you for reading chapter 7. 567 words. Xx

Also I recommend reading In Their Blood by SamL12 . It's not grethan but I promise it is really good!!