-chapter 4-

THE NEXT DAY

i wake up to the irritating sound of my alarm. another day of facing jeno. just think of that disgusts me. i get up from my comfy bed and head to jisung's room. today, i see him i his bed. i jump on top of him.

"ugh~ noona~~~ let me sleep" he says in a sleepy voice.
"no. get up now or i will leave without you." i threaten.
immediately jisung gets up and runs to the toliet. i giggle and shout,
"take your time in the toilet! im making breakfast!"
i run back to my room and straight into the toilet. i wash my face and brush my teeth quickly and changed in my uniform. lucky i packed my school bag the day before and did all my homework.
i scamper down the stairs and into the kitchen. i open the refrigerator and take out rice cakes and fish cakes. i closed the refrigerator and open the kitchen cupboard and take out 2 packets of ramen. i cook the ramen and put in the rice and fish cakes. after i finished cooking, i put the pot of steaming hot ramen on the table. i call jisung down for breakfast and i see him running down.

"noona it smells so good! when did you know how to cook?" he asked.

"idk. just eat," i commanded.

we ate our food quickly and washed the dishes quickly. i went out of the house and waited for the bus to arrive.

i hope jeno isnt at the next stop.

i sat down next to jisung and talked about how school was. when the bus stopped at the next stop, i stared at the door, hoping jeno won't come in. and to my surprise, he didn't come in. i heaved a sigh of relief and the bus continued to travel to my school.
i arrived at my school and saw joshua and dino waiting for me.

"oh hey guys!"
"heyyyy," joshua said.
we walked towards our school while talking about what to eat during recess.

"maybe i should eat beef-" i was cut off by dino.
"wait guys, isn't that jeno?" i look in front of me and indeed jeno was standing there. holding a big bear. hmm.. why he holding that? omg he's staring into my soul. well i mean he's early. and then i hear a girl say

"oh my gosh! is that jeno." she looks behind her,"ohh~ is it for his ex?? omg omg their getting back together!!"

i look behind me and see jeno's ex smirking at me.
"i told you, dear. he will come back for me,"
what a bitch. but how could i have not thought of that. oh well i continue walking until i was passing jeno.  he was still looking straight and i didn't look at him. now its confirmed that it was for his ex.

suddenly i feel a grip on my arm and was turned to face jeno. i was shocked at his actions and just stood there. shook. he then smiles at me with his eyes.

why is my heart fluttering?

AUTHOR
hey yall hope you enjoyed this chapter although it was really cringy hehe i'll be making chapter 5 soon so be alert ;)