-chapter 14-

we walk to the canteen and go buy our food first. once we finished buy our food, we went to find a table but we didn't find any empty table. but then i spotted one next to a huge group of boys.

jangmi: hey guys lets sit there but yall have to be sitting closer to the group cause i don't want to and also because im a girl. so. ya

joshua: yea sure

we walk to the table and dino asks them.

dino: excuse me is this table taken?

they turn around and glare at us. wtf we didn't do anything but ask them.

??: umm.. ya.. can't you see that there are our bags on the chair??

??: hyung of course they can't they are probably nerds that don't wear glasses so they can't see.

they laugh among themselves. what a typical bitch group

he looks at us then at me directly.

??: if you are here to try to make us fall for you, its not working

my blood is boiling so much right now.

jangmi: i won't want to make you fall for me. yall are a bunch of assholes. why would i?

i take a glance at each and every one of them. i see 2 people that didn't talk and that i knew. i did not notice another friend that was there.

jangmi: yah. park jisung what are you doing here?

they all look at jisung

i can't believe my own beloved brother has friends like these

jisung just kept his head low.

i banged my tray of food on the table angrily.

jangmi: LEE JENO WHY IS JISUNG IN YOUR GROUP OF FRIENDS??!!

man i was so angry.

i calm myself down slowly. trying to breathe normally.

??:y-you know jisung and jeno??

jangmi: why do you think i know their fucking names??

they all keep quiet.

jangmi: jisung.. come with me now.

he stands up and follows me

i turn around to see everyone's attention on me but i ignore them.

i go to the hallway where no one was at.

jangmi: jisung why didn't you help me? you knew that they were making me angry why didn't you step up and help me?

jisung: sorry noona but its just that im the youngest there and they will scold me for stopping them.

i kept quiet. but after 30 seconds of silence i spoke.

jangmi: 5 questions. why are you in the same group of friends with jeno? how long have yall been friends? why didn't you tell me? how many times have they scolded you? why?

jisung: idk why i'm in the same group of friends as jeno. they all are nice to me. we have been friends for 2 years. i knew you will act like this if i told you. they have scolded me about.. 20 times. many different reasons.

i sigh.

jangmi: ok ok fine lets go back to them and let me sit down at the table!!

he chuckles and nods

we go back to the canteen.

jangmi: please let us sit-

they grab all their bags and put it on their own chair.

jangmi: thank you

we sit down and i start to eat.

as i was eating. someone put their hands over my eyes.

??: guess who??

hmm.. that voice sounds familiar. its not jisung neither is it jeno.

jangmi: who are you??

??: are you kidding me jangmi. you really forgot me?? maybe this will help.
我是你的大哥哥
(i am your big brother)

no way. it can't be. i grab the hands and pull it off my eyes and i turn around.

jangmi: SICHENG!!!

winwin: finally

jangmi: I MISS MY DONGDONG!!

i hug him tightly.

forgot to tell yall. i lived in china for 5 years and met winwin there.

??: you know winwin hyung too??

jangmi: umm ya

winwin: sorry on behalf of what the said to you earlier.

jangmi: it's ok

jangmi: now that we know you guys exist, introduce yourselves.

AUTHOR
hey guys sorry for not updating earlier. im getting really lazy lmao :) but i hope you liked this chapter although it was so bad :/