-chapter 8-

i realised something..
there was this one day that jeno didn't come to school. i thought i could be happy without him but.. i felt so empty i didn't understand why. and now i know why.

love.

one simple word that mean so much. i can't believe i'm only realising now. i'm so stupid! haiz. i don't expect jeno to like me back but i hope.

i
really
do

i go back to class and walk to my table. for some reason, everyone was looking at me. didn't i do something wrong? i go to my table and see a note. it says

rooftop
5.30pm
today
-unknown

hmm.. who would want to see me? strange..

AFTER SCHOOL

i wait for jisung in at the front of school while listen to music.

suddenly i feel a arm wrap around me ad thought it was jisung. turned around and started to pinch his cheeks with my eyes closed. strange why isn't jisungs cheeks so squishy!

jangmi: "oohh~ my cute little baby! how was school?"
i said with my eyes still closed

??:"good"

wait .. this isn't jisung's voice. i open my eyes and saw jeno standing in front of me .. with my fngers pinching his cheeks. SHIT!! i immediately let go and turn away.

jangmi: "s-sorry i th-thought you were jis-sung"

jeno: " it's ok"

jangmi: " what are you doing here?"
i said with my head still turned away.

jeno hold my chin and moves my head to face him.

jeno.. why do you always make my heart beat so fast? why do you make me fall for you?

we were just a few inches away from each other. i hold his wrist and pull his hand off my chin. gosh i'm a red tomato. i hear running footsteps behind me and turn around immediately. JISUNG!

jangmi: "JISUNG my baby~ let's go home, shall we?"
jisung nods his head continuously.

jangmi & jisung: " bye jeno see you tomorrow!"
i quickly run towards the bus stop. yes, i'm running away from jeno. i mean, that was so embarrassing !!

we get on the bus and head home.

15 mins later, we arrived home and i walked home tiredly. i knew jisung would ask what happened with jeno so ..

jangmi: "i thought jeno was you so i started squishing his cheeks"

and as i expected, jisung started laughing.

jisung: "ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE?? HAHAHAHAHA!"

i rolled my eyes and walked into the house. i went to my bedroom and took a nap. i set an alarm to wake me up so i can go see the 'unknown' person but seriously, today has been so tiring.

4:30pm
i woke up to the sound of my alarm. i get up and wash my face and change into some going out clothes.
i went pass the kitchen and saw jisung munching on biscuits like a chick.
jangmi: "jisung-ah~ why you so cute~~"
i go towards him and hug him. i really needed this hug. thankfully, jisung hugged back. his embrace is so warm. i'm so fortunate to have him as my younger brother.

jangmi: "i'm going out for a while but i'll come back in time for dinner so you have to cook hehhe bye~"

as i walk out the door i can hear jisung's whine. i smiled to myself and walked to the bus stop.
(ya the bus that goes to the school still works at night)

'rooftop' that the 'unknown' guys said is i'm guessing the school's rooftop so.. that's why i'm going to school again.

i board the bus and plug in my earphones into my phone and listen to music.

10 mins later
the bus finally arrived at school snd i ran towards school. surprisingly, when i went into the building, i saw many students still studying!

i take the lift up to the top level and when the doors of the lift opened, my jaws dropped.

AUTHOR
heyo this one was really weird but pls enjoy heh i will make chapter 9 tomorrow so get ready for it :)