-chapter 25-

monday finally came and i got ready for school earlier so that i could meet jihoon first. hehehe i snuck out of the house while jisung was still sleeping. i didn't bother eating breakfast. was i opened the door to walk out, i see jeno standing there. is he waiting for me ? nah he probably waiting for jisung.

jangmi: h-hi-

he grabs my wrist and pulls me to school.

jangmi: what the hell ? let go !! go to your girlfriend !!

he ignores everything i say and i try to get out of his grip but fail.

as we reached school, we saw the trio. then jeno pushes me to the ground and goes to his asshole girlfriend and- do- gross indescribable things. for some stupid reason, my heart started aching. you have a boyfriend jangmi!!

i stand up and wipe the dirt of me.

??: jangmi!!

i look up and see jihoon. i run towards him.

jihoon: how was your sleep??

jangmi: peaceful .. you ?

jihoon: beautiful! i had dreams about you !

i hit his chest playfully and start blushing.
(im cringing while writing this :o)

jihoon: so.. how do you want to walk in ? hands or no ? do want this relationship to be secret or you just-

i cup his face and peck his lips

jangmi: lets just do it

he smiles and holds my hand.

we walk towards school with everyone's eyes on us.

??: what are they doing ?? did that slut force our oppa to hold hands with her ?

??: probably

daisy: WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH MY BOYFRIEND ??

hm ? what? oh this is daisy. the crazy fan of jihoon. never mentioned her cuz she was kinda sick for a while. she really wants to date jihoon but jihoon keeps on rejecting her.

jihoon: im not your boyfriend daisy

daisy: you dont have to lie in front of everyone baby

she looks and me and turns her body towards me. she crosses her arms and glares at me.

daisy: let go

jangmi: let go? of what?

daisy: you know what im saying dont act stupid

jangmi: what ?

she groans. and tears the hands that were intertwined apart. ohhh thattt

daisy: im the only one who can hold his hands. anyway what gives you the right to hold his hand. your not even his real girlfriend

she holds on to jihoon's hand but jihoon doesn't hold on to her hand.

i scoff

jangmi: i am

everyone gasps

daisy: prove it to me

jangmi: how ?

daisy: kiss

jihoon and i look at each other. i step towards jihoon. i put my hands behind my back so that jihoon would be the one kissing me and not the other way around.
he cups my cheek and pecks my lips.

everyone gasps even louder.

jangmi: happy ?

i take jihoon's hand and walk to my class, leaving daisy dumbfounded.

as we walked in everyone started whispering. but we ignored it.

jangmi: what do you wanna do today ?

jihoon: hm.. you wanna go to a amusement park?

jangmi: sure ! but we have to eat before that.

we chuckle together. the bell rang which means the start of classes.

jihoon says bye to me and goes back to his class.

some of the girls glared at me. i just ignore them and prepare for lesson.

dino walks up to me.

dino: someone has a lover

jangmi: shut up

dino: are you still eating with joshua and i ?

jangmi: probably not i think im gonna eat with jihoon today. i'll eat with yall tomorrow

dino: okie

we sat down at out seats and class starts.

RECESS TIME

it finally came. the time where i can EAT. class was so boring i wanted to die. ugh.

i pack up my stuff and go out of my class. i see jihoon waiting for me.

jangmi: you wanna go for recess?

he nods and intertwines our hands.

we got our food first and today i got beef bulgogi with rice and a yogurt drink.

as we sat down we started talking and eating.

as we were eating, i suddenly felt some liquid poured on my head. it was sticky and sweet. smoothie.

jangmi: YAHH!!

everyone looked at me

i turn around and see jinsol and jeno.

jinsol: oops i didn't see you there.
she said sarcastically

i was fuMing

i stood up, grabbed my yogurt drink and poured it on jinsol.

i took jihoon's yogurt drink and did a gesture whether i could take it. he signalled back to agree.

i open that one and pour it on jinsol. yes again.

jinsol: YAAHHHH

jangmi: oops i didn't see you there. they stomp away and i try to clean myself with tissues.

we finished our food and we walked back to our classes.

jihoon: you should probably wash up your shirt. i'll be talking to jinyoung so you can go back to class first

jangmi: oh ya ok bye

i walk into the toilet and and try to wipe the smoothie off me.

shit i dont have a extra shirt.

i walk to my locker to take my books fo the next lesson. as i opened my locker, i saw a school shirt inside with a note.
it says

a girl with a beautiful face shouldn't have a dirty shirt

- unknown

i look around to see if there was anyone around. all i see was jihoon talking to jinyoung. aww jihoon's so sweet to give me his shirt. i smile to myself. i run back into the toilet and change.

AUTHOR
heyy sorry for not publishing this chapter heh.
credits to nctstuffies for helping me with this chapter :) hope yall liked it !