Chapter 27

Author's Note (don't worry the chapter is after this, I just needed you all to read this)

Okay so I just wanted to apologize to all of you for the wait. It's been what I assume to be two months (don't quote me on that). I just haven't felt the need/want to post in that time. I even considered deleting this story.

I want to give you guys 110% but I feel like my writing is failing and I don't like that. I want you guys to read my best writing and I feel like this story is not cutting it. I know I can write so much better than this.

I have decided to finish it (because I do know how I want it to end), but I will be editing the whole beginning of this story. I will get rid of some of the dialogue, add some more dialogue, and most definitely I will be adding more thoughts. (I will notify you when this happens so you can go back and read it if you want.)

Thank you so much for the wait, you all are the best people in the world. (Also, thank you so much for 30K!)

Love, Jenna

(the actual chapter is down below)

CHAPTER 27

The crowd was growing around us. Some fans were screaming and some were pushing. The body guards were barely keeping them behind the barriers.

I reached out and hugged Luke and Calum. When I went to hug Michael he pretend punched me in the shoulder. I just giggled and pulled him into my arms.

"Bye Jor Jor." He laughed in my ear as he pulled away.

"Bye Clifford." I smiled as I turned away from my lavender haired friend. In the past couple months I've known the boys, we've all grown really close. They were like brothers to me.

Except Ashton.

I definitely did not consider Ashton as my brother.

"Hey Jor," Ashton mumbled softly as he wrapped his arms around me.

I breathed in his scent one final time as tears pricked my eyes. I didn't want to cry. I knew he knew I didn't want him to go but I just didn't want to show it. I didn't want to look like a weakling, even though we all knew I was an emotional person.

My efforts failed and hot tears started falling from my eyes.

Thank the Lord I didn't put on makeup today.

"Baby, I'm only gonna be gone a couple of months. I'll be back, I promise." Ashton whispered in my ear, his voice cracking at the end of the sentence.

"I know." I sniffled. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, never wanting to let him go. "I'm gonna miss you Ash."

"I don't like it when you cry." He pouted as he pulled back to look at my face. "You're too perfect to cry Jordyn Ellis."

I snorted at his response and wiped my nose with the back of my hand. I was going to use the sweatshirt jacket I was wearing but it was Ashton's and I didn't want to gross him out.

"You're barely even going to miss me," He said as he tipped my chin up towards him. "You'll be so busy with school that you'll be like, 'who's that Ashton Irwin guy again?'"

"I won't forget you." I muttered as he brought his face even closer to mine. He looked into my eyes with his beautiful green ones and he made me forget what I was going to say next.

I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but I couldn't. I didn't know if he felt the same. He was honestly all I could ever think about. He was my world.

He lightly pressed his lips to mine and just as he did so a couple of fans screamed.

"Shoot," I said as I pulled away slightly. "Ashton, your fans.."

"Don't worry about them Jor." He replied as he pressed his lips against mine once more. Tears started trickling down my cheeks as I kissed him back one final time.

"Bye Ash." I mumbled against his lips.

"Don't say goodbye." He gave me one more short kiss before pulling away. "I'm coming back soon. See you later is more suited for this situation."

"Okay," I giggled as he wiped a couple tears falling from my eyes. "See you later Ashton Irwin."

"See you later Jordyn Ellis." He smirked as he quickly hugged me one last time before turning around. "Hey Jordyn!"

"Yeah?"

"I love yo-, I mean, I love it when you're wearing my sweatshirt jacket." He nervously giggled as he pointed to his jacket that I was wearing.

"I love it too." I said softly as I crossed my arms across my chest. He smiled softly as he turned around once again and followed his band mates to customs.

"I love you too Ash." I whispered to myself as I watched him leave.