[Chap 5] The Click

Lachlan was just standing there in the pool, looking into my eyes. He still remembers me.

"Um, ya alright y/n?" Lannan asks
I come back from my horrible memories.
"Eh yeah! I'm fine! It's a beautiful house!"
"Alright, let's introduce you to everyone!"
"This is Muselk, or Elliot. This is Bazza Gazza, or Brodey. And the last person is Lachlan." He says pointing at everyone.
"There are more people, but they're not in Australia at the moment." Elliot says
"So, would you like, get in and talk?" Lannan asks.
"Sure" I answer
We go inside, it's huge. They even have a elevator! But it's really beautiful. Lannan and I go up to Elliots room, because it's the biggest.
We sit down on his bed, face to face with crossed legs.

"So, y/n I really want to get to know you. Build up something with you." Lannan says staring into my eyes.
"Yeah, I get that." I laugh nervously "But yeah, I would like to get to know you to, you seem like a good person."
"I feel like we could have something epic together." He says smiling
"Haha, I hope so. By the way, I've seen your channel, really funny actually!"
"Oh god, I hope that you don't think I'm a total weirdo."
"Well, your last video, I saw you filming it."
"What! How?"
"You were filming in your car, on my street. I was getting some stuff from my car and saw you sitting in slime, screaming subscribe ya bloody legends." I laugh

We starts to laugh so much and can't even get air into out lungs.
"Ok, I'm a total weirdo." He says laughing
"Yeah, you are." I respond

When we catch your breath again, we just sit there. Staring at each other. He then breaks the eye contact and stares in the bed. I lift his chin up, looking into his eyes.
"You are a weirdo, but in a cute way." I say smiling, and kind of felling cheesy
He looks into my eyes, and blushes. His head gets closer to my head. I look deep into his brown cute eyes. Those eyelashes are to die for.

Then Lachlan comes in.