[Chap 6] Lachlan, the bully

"Uh, am I interrupting something?" Lachlan asks
"Nah mate, we were just talking." Lannan respond
"Oh, can I talk to y/n a second, like just us two?"
"Yeah sure, I will be down by the pool"
Lannan leaves, and Lachlan enters Elliot's room. He looks at me a bit nervously. And damn right he should be. After al of those horrible years in high school.

"Hey, y/n you look great!" He starts
"Well? Something more you want to say?! Maybe apologize?" I cut him off
"I-I don't know what to say.." he stutters
"Yeah, I can see that. Fucking starting with 'oh you look great' like are you that fucking stupid?!" I say getting really pissed off
"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I did. I was just young and dumb."
"Well if that's your 'apologize you can shove that apologize right up your ass, because you don't even know, or care."
"Well I do care! And know! Don't you know that I have seen those scars on your legs and stomach!"
"Then you moved back to Australia, without apologizing like a coward. Even when you were in the US 1 year, you made that year horrible for me. Even now, your comments are haunting me. I've got thru so many years in the hospital, trying and trying to get better."
"But you look good now! And you survived, because I left." He says, trying to make things better
"I only survived because I shut off my emotions, and started to do something about my hate to you, THAT'S why I survived."

I leave the room, so I don't throw something on him. That's how mad I'm right now. I don't cry anymore, I rage.
In the hallway, I can hear hims mutter "but I lived you..." well to bad idiot, you are so stupid.