[Chap 19] Passing time

20/5 - 1 week after the accident...

I just stare right up in to the roof. Empty.
That's how I'm feeling.
My brain is still filled with questions, but none of them can get an answer. What am I going to do?
I've stopped talking to people, isolating myself from my friends. I still talk to Tannar and Jarred a lot. My friends understands me, and are just waiting for me to "come out" again. How much if this can I take?

10/6 - 3 weeks later...

Still nothing. The policemen can't find shit.
If I don't get answers to my questions soon, I'm going to explode.
My anger inside of me is trying to reach out to hurt people, but I would never do that. Instead I take it out on my door.

17/6 - 1 month later...

I take the last sip out of the beer bottle. That's my fifth one this afternoon. But who cares? No one sees me anymore. I'm a nobody.
My phone has been broken for about 2 weeks. And I don't care to fix it.
I get up and look into the fridge. There is no more beer left. Tired, I walk back to my couch, and pass out.

15/6 - 2 months later...

I hear a knock on my door. I'm too tired to care. I hold on y/n's pillow that she used to sleep on. The knocking stops. Good.
Then the door knocks wide open. Jarred?
He comes over to me, and hands me a new iPhone X. Jarred starts to clean up in the house. I get up and help him. He should not be the one to clean up all this freaking mess.
"Mom is worried about you, you know?" Jarred say
I mutter some kind of answer back. Frustrated Jarred leaves and slam the front door. Well then, looks like I'm alone, again.

11/7 - 3 months later...

It's the day before the doctors expect to y/n to wake up from her coma. I've waited for this day for so long. It have felt I've been waiting for an eternity. And tomorrow I might get to see her again. I know that there's a big chance that she might not wake up tomorrow. But I've heard that she have made some progress. So I'm sticking to that hope. Hope that might make her wake up again. Hope that has been the only thing that made me survive through these 3 months. Hope, bigger than fear.

The next day...

I sit on the chair beside her bed. She looks like she is just sleeping. And hopefully everything has been good for her. I don't really know what happens inside your mind when you are in coma. But many people say that you see your memories. And hopefully, she gas gotten some good ones. Not some dark ones from her past, that I want to know what it is. Her past which is a mystery.