[Chap 21] Gun date

The sharp pain hit right at my neck. I have been through a lot of pain in my years, but never in the back.
I let out a little scream, and fall to the ground. Lannan runs up to me, and grab my back. Why the fuck does my back hurt so much?
"L-Lannan, what did the doctors tell you about my operation?" I stutter
"Oh holy shit, I forgot. They have fixed your spine, because the car hut you from a weird angle. And the first two months you are going to have to eat some special painkillers." He say, rushing to his bag, getting my pills.
I grab the little jar, take two pills and throw them into my mouth, an swallow.
"Wait! You need water!" Lannan say
"Nah, I aint no pussy. Who needs water?" I say laughing

We drive back to my place, and just chill in my bedroom.
I ask Lannan if he can grab a hoodie for me in my walk-in closet. I can hear him looking around in the drawers for a hoodie.
Than I remember what I have in one of the drawers.
"Wait!" I say running to my closet. But it's already too late. His staring into the drawer. He then takes up my gun.
"I can explain!" I say
"Well, I think that I already know what this is for?" He say calmly
"Yeah, it's to protect myself if anything happens" I say
"Cool! I've always wanted to learn how to shoot a gun. And since a know, about all of your stuff, it could be handy for me to know how to handle a gun!" He say excited
"Okay then, let's go out to the wild so we can shoot. But we will need some cans to shoot at"

I walk to my kitchen, and pull out a secret drawer under my freezer. In there lays two of my other guns. I pick the easier on, which isn't so hard to handle.
Then I grab two boxes of light ammo. 
We drive away into the wilder part of Sydney, with our guns and cans.
I never thought that I would teach Lannan how to use a gun, and especially not now. Like I have trained people when I was with the American mafia, but not like this. I wonder how my brother is doing, and my parents.

4 hours later...

When we arrive we are surrounded by sand and cactuses. I find a kind of high rock, and place up 5 cans. Then I take many steps back, just to show off jus a little bit. I mean, I'm pretty good at using a gun.
I look at the cans, take in a breath. Lannan's eyes are looking right at me. When I exhale, I shoot all of them quickly. The pressure of the gun gives me a tingling effect on my hands. And the sound of my targets getting hit perfectly is like music to my ears.
"Wow, that was bloody impressive!" Lannan say
"Ah, that's nothing for me!" I say sassily.
I then take out 3 other cans, and place them on the rock. 
I show him how to stand and hold the gun. He takes on shot, and miss. Then another, and miss. But the third, he actually hit! But it wasn't at the middle of the can, which is better.
We then take turns  and shoots. Later I begin to run and shoot.

It feels actually really good holding a gun again. I love using it. Maybe it tells me a little bit of what kind of person I am. But I have been doing this since I was 16. This became my life when I dated Luca, my ex, in Italy. But I did really enjoy it. The danger, excitement. But in the end I got to pay for it. Or well, my sister had to pay the price...
I knew the moment that she got killed, that I had to dump Luca. It became to dangerous, and I didn't want to put my brother on the table for some love.
Moving here must have been the best decision I have made in my entire life. Meeting Lannan, falling in love with him. Was un expected.
But moving here might also have caused some trouble. I have involved Lannan into this life. Someone is out there, trying to kill me. Which means that I'm putting his life at risk...

We drive home again. But the only thing that I can think of is that I am actually putting Lannan's life at risk. I promised myself not to fall in love again, because of Luca.
"What are you thinking if babe?" Lannan ask
"Just thinking about you, and us.." I say
"What about me?" He ask
"Just how I'm putting your life at risk, because I have involved you into this life..."
"Babe, it's okay. I don't care. I just only care about one thing, and that's you" he say, grabbing my hand and holding it.
We finally arrive at my house. As we step inside the house, I can feel his lips meeting mine. God it's been too long. We get up upstairs. Lannan carefully lays me down on my bed. He take of my and his clothes. And we sleep with eachother.

A/N: didn't have so much sexual content, cause some people gets disgusted. Comment if I should have more descriptions, or just leave it just like I did in this chapter!
Btw, just some small chapters, before the real drama starts again!