Chapter 5

A few days later
Natsu's POV

Lucy is somewhat aggressive since she turned into a vampire. She was beautiful, but I need to be careful with her. She got mad at me for not letting her feed on a person because I was afraid that she was gonna kill them. She went into her room and trashed it all. She was so mad, she unhinged the door and snapped the door in two. She's exceptionally strong, but it was terrifying. We also got into a fight yesterday because she wanted to go outside, but I told her "no" because she still has to learn to control herself when there's human people walking around in the kingdom. We started yelling, I was so angry and my anger got the best of me.

Flashback

"Why can't you let me do anything?! I'm not a child!" she yelled.
"You wanna know why?! Because you are a danger to people! You need to learn to control yourself! You can't keep killing people because of your lack of control, Lucy. Until you learn to control your damn self, you're not going out," I said sternly.
"Maybe if you would fucking help me, I wouldn't be having this problem. How the hell can I learn to control myself if you won't help me?!" she hissed.
"..." I didn't have anything to say to that. It was true..
"That's what I fucking thought," she said coldly and walked away.

End of flashback

I've never heard her curse, remembering that gives me chills. She was really upset with me. I need to help her control her thirst. I'm gonna start today.

"Luce, I'm coming in," I said through the door.
"..."
"Luce, are you okay?" I said worriedly.
"Oh, yea I'm fine," she sniffled.
"Why are you crying? What's going on?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just feel bad for cursing at you. I know I've been difficult to deal with and I'm sorry," she cried.
"It's okay, Luce. Come here, it'll be okay," I said, opening my arms.

She got off her bed and ran into my arms, hugging me tightly. She cried into my chest and I kissed her forehead. She was really cold, so I tried to calm her down with my unusual body heat. It seems my heat calmed her down because she fell asleep. I picked her up and took her to my room. There's no reason she should sleep in this room anymore.

**Lemon**

When I got to my room, she woke up and she groaned. "Where are we?" is all she said. I told her that we're in my room and that I didn't want her to sleep in that room anymore. She smirked. I wish I knew what was going through her head right now. She pushed me into the bed.

"Looks like I have you all to myself every night, huh?" she teased.
"Oh? What are you gonna do?" I smirked.
"A little something like-" she ripped my shirt open. "this."
"Good idea," I ripped her shirt open, leaving her with her bra.

She kissed me suddenly. I deepened the kiss and I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She happily did so, and opened her mouth. My tongue explored her mouth and after it was done, our tongues wrestled for dominance. We broke the kiss and we were panting. I wanted to surprise her so I unlatched her bra, causing it to fall off. She quickly covered herself up, blushing fiercely.

"Don't do that, I'm sure you're beautiful. Now, uncover yourself," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded and uncovered herself, revealing her huge breasts. I licked my lips and I pinned her down. I started sucking on one of her nipples, massaging the other breast. After sucking for a little, I gave attention to the other one. She moaned and bit her lip. I could tell she was enjoying this. I smirked to myself and focused my attention to something else. I lower myself, reaching her pussy. I took her pants off and I started licking it, and she started moaning again. I licked faster and her moans grew loudly. I sucked her clit and she moaned, clutching the bed sheets. I decided to insert one of my fingers into her. I moved it in and out slowly, then I picked up speed. She arched her back in pleasure, so I stuck another finger in.

And another.

And another.

After thrusting my fingers into her, I slid my fingers out, licking her juices. "My turn," she commanded.

She flipped us over, unbuckling my belt and lowering my pants. She looked at my boxers, then looked at me, smirking. She started rubbing my dick, earning groans from me. After many rubs, She took my boxers off, exposing my large membrane. She took it into her mouth, bobbing her head. She licked my tip, causing me to groan.

"Lucy, I-I'm gonna-" I groaned.
"No, you won't," she said muffled, taking her mouth off my dick.
"Now it's my turn again, babe," I told her.
"Alright," she smirked.

I positioned myself in front of her entrance. I looked at Lucy to confirm that she wanted to do this and she nodded. I slid into her slowly, causing her to scream and a tear rolled down her cheek from the pain. I stopped moving, allowing her to adjust to my size. She nodded again, signaling that I could start moving again. I started moving again and she started moaning again. Hearing her moans gave me pleasure and I started picking up the pace. She moaned more frequently, arching her back everytime I thrusted back in. I groaned and I started moving slowly, as I was getting tired. I went harder instead of faster this time, which she seemed to enjoy since she moaned louder and bit her lip. She put her hands on my back, trying to hold on, but in her attempt to, she was digging her nails into my skin. I kept thrusting til we both came and I slid out of her and fell onto the bed. We were both panting and Lucy chuckled, then she fell asleep. I soon followed after her.