Chapter 6

The morning after
Lucy's POV

My eyes shot open and I looked around only to find Natsu sleeping peacefully next to me. I look under the sheets and I notice that I'm completely naked. I get up from the bed and immediately start searching for my bra and panties. I found them, but my shirt is ripped, as well as Natsu's. I run back to my room and I grab a shirt and shorts. I pick my hair up into a messy bun and I walk back out of my room. My throat started throbbing from the intense thirst I have. I found a maid and I politely asked if I could drink from her and she nodded. I unsheathed my fangs and sunk them into her neck. I started sucking from her neck and after 2 minutes, I took my fangs out of her neck. Luckily, I didn't kill her. I don't need Natsu's help to learn how to control myself. Yes, there are times where I lose control, that I admit. But I'm learning and I'm doing better than before. I go back into Natsu's room and I find his bed empty.

"Natsu?" I say out loud.
"Hm?" he says, coming out of the bathroom.
"Nothing, I was just looking for you," I tell him, walking over to him and I hug him.
"Why are you in such a happy mood?" he chuckles, "Was I that good last night?"
"You were," I smirk.
"Is it okay if I mark you? I want everyone to know that you belong to me and only me," he says.
"Of course, as long as I get to mark you too," I say.
"Okay," he says as he sinks his fangs into the skin under my collarbone deeply. I groan, which makes him sink them deeper. He finally removes his fangs from my collarbone, looking at the mark he leaves, grinning. I look in the mirror and I see the two deep fang marks he left on my skin.
I push him against the nearest wall in his room, unsheathing my fangs and licking the skin under his collarbone. I sink my fangs into his skin, gradually sinking them deeper with each groan I receive from him. I remove my fangs off his collarbone and I lick the mark. I look at the mark I left, smiling.
Just then, some person walks in and Natsu looks at him/her, tilting his head.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Natsu spoke.
"Who I am is none of your business. I'm here to kill you, Prince," the man spoke. When he finished speaking, the man's eyes glowed an icy blue, which I assumed was a vampire.
"Come," Natsu commanded, telling the man to fight him.
"Natsu-" I was cut off.
"Stay back," he said.
"No, I'm gonna fight beside you," I told him.

The man ran towards us, throwing punches and kicks. Natsu grabbed his fists and flicked him across the room. My body wouldn't move and I couldn't tell if it was because I was afraid or if I was amazed of how well Natsu can fight.
My nose twitched when I caught a smell of the man's blood. I wondered if he was human, but then how could his eyes glow an icy blue? Maybe it was the light that was shining through the windows? Natsu must've smelled it too since his eyes were glowing.

"Leave this place at once if you want to escape with your life," Natsu growled.
"I came here to kill you, why are you letting me leave?!" the man's voice shaked.
"Who sent you?" I asked nicely.
"S-Someone named Gray," he said.
"Gray? We've been friends for years. Why would he want to kill me?" Natsu questioned.
"I-I don't know, he forced me to since he has my family locked up in a dungeon," he looked down.
"I'm sorry for your family but you cannot kill me," Natsu said.
"I-I know I can't," he walked away.

I felt bad for him but there wasn't anything I could do. The castle was too dangerous for us, even if he could defend himself. We needed to leave for a while so things'll die down. I suggested this to him and he agreed. We started packing and left, without saying a word to anyone.

"So, where to?" he smiled.
"Magnolia sounds great this time of year," I smiled back.