Chapter 14

10 years later
Lucy's POV

Nashi and Luke are 10 years old now. It's also been 10 years since Natsu and I left the castle, we also got married 3 years ago. Makarov and Erza were ruling in Natsu's place and everything was going perfectly fine.
Oh, Nashi and Luke were in a school that Fairy Tail had built for young children, both human and vampire. Natsu and I were at home watching My Hero Academia. I was laying on Natsu while we watched it and I felt something poking my back.

Lucy: Why are you poking my back?
Natsu: I'm not poking you
Lucy: Well something- Oho, I think I know.
Natsu: I- Shush Luce! It's not my fault!
Lucy: Then whose fault is it?!
Natsu: Yours! It's your fault for being so goddamn sexy!

Natsu's POV

It is her fault! That personality, her beauty, her strength.. I could die! I want her so bad right now. I paused My Hero Academia and picked her up and took her our room.

Lucy: You read my mind, Mr. Dragneel.
Natsu: Hell yea I did, Mrs. Dragneel.
Lucy: The kids come in 10 minutes so we have to be done by then. Lock the door just in case.
Natsu: Alright, love.

After I locked the door, I went back to where she was laying and I kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss and decided to deepen it. I licked her lips and smirked. She pulled away and started stripping both of us. She took both of our shirts off and kissed me again. Her kiss was full of lust and I could tell she wanted more than what we were doing. I unclipped her bra and she covered her large breasts out of habit. I removed her arms from her breasts and I looked at her for a second and told her "Do you remember your safe-word?" She nodded and said "It's blue." I nodded and started sucking on her nipples, which made her throw her head back and moan. My fangs unsheathed and I bit near the top of her breast, which made her bleed. (Bites from partners take longer to heal). She hissed and took it upon herself to switch our positions. She unsheathed her fangs and bit me on my collarbone, making me hiss. Blood ran down her chin but she kissed me again. We fully stripped in the next 2 minutes, giving us like 6 minutes to finish. I switched our positions carefully and put my dick at her entrance. I looked at her as if I was asking "Are you ready?" She nodded quickly and I slid into her slowly, stopping my movement so she can adjust. She gasped quietly and clenched the bed sheets. She nodded at me again, signaling that I can continue my movement. I started picking up the pace, which caused her to start moaning a little louder with each movement of my dick moving into her.

Lucy: Nmmh- Harder Natsu!

She moaned that sentence and I did as I was told. My thrusts became harder and I decided to add some pace into it which made her moan louder than before. She held onto me as I thrusted harder. She bucked her hips, deepening the penetration.

Lucy: I'm gonna cum!
Natsu: Me too!

I gave her one more thrust, although it was harder this time. She moaned one final time and I slid out of her. My cum was in her and I looked her.

Natsu: I didn't wear a condom, Luce.
Lucy: That's fine
Natsu: What if you get pregnant?
Lucy: It doesn't really matter to me, we already have 2 amazing children.
Natsu: You're right. They really are amazing.
Lucy: We have to put our clothes back on since they're on their way.

We quickly put our clothes back on and walked out of the room. We resumed My Hero Academia and after three minutes, Nashi and Luke walked in the house.

Lucy: Welcome home, Nashi and Luke!
Natsu: Hey little buddies!
Nashi: Hey mom, dad.
Luke: Hey.
Lucy: What's wrong? Why do you guys look upset? Wait- Luke, why is your eye purple?!
Luke: I got into a fight with a bully. He was bullying Nashi.
Natsu: What?! I'll kill him!
Nashi: Dad, it's fine. You should be more worried about Luke.
Natsu: Right now, I'm worried about both of you, okay? Who did this?
Nashi: E-Erza's son
Natsu: Tch. I'll talk to her tomorrow. Erza's gonna give him the fright of his life. Also, you guys aren't going to school tomorrow. We're going to grandpa's castle.
Luke & Nashi: Yay!
Lucy: And when were you planning on telling me?
Natsu: I-I forgot to tell you
Lucy: Hm. Okay. Pack your bags just in case
Luke & Nashi: Okay!

After the kids went to their rooms to pack their bags, I went behind Lucy and kissed her neck.

Natsu: You liked what we did, didn't you?
Lucy: Of course I did. Wish we could've gone for longer.

She whispered that seductively and I smirked. She's an amazing woman, honestly. She was the first woman I ever loved this much. She gave me two beautiful children. Her personality is amazing. I just wanna fuck her again and marry her again.