Chapter 15

The next day
Natsu's POV

I was still furious at the fact that some moron bullied my daughter. I gotta start teaching her how to defend herself. I need Nashi to tell me who did it because then Lucy and I will be able to solve the problem. We got into a carriage and drove it over to the castle. It's gonna take a few hours so I told Lucy, Nashi, and Luke to take a nap, which they did.
After a few measly hours, we arrived at the castle. Dad was waiting outside with Makarov and Erza. There was a child with purple hair and with a tattoo on his face standing next to Erza. Maybe it was her son? Lucy, Nashi, and Luke woke up. Nashi froze up when she saw the purple-haired child.

Natsu: What's wrong, Nashi?
Nashi: T-That's him
Luke: Tch.
Lucy: That looks like it's Erza's child

I got the three of them off the carriage and walked towards them. The child with purple hair spoke towards Nashi and Luke.

???: Hey losers!
Luke: Shut it, Naku.
Naku: Is listening to the truth that hard, Luke?
Luke: The only thing that's gonna hurt is when my fucking fist collides with your face.
Nashi: Stop it, both of you. And Luke, ignore him, he's not worth your time.
Naku: You know I'm worth it.

I watched everything. I also saw a vein popping out of Nashi's forehead from the anger she was feeling. Just then, Nashi punched him in the face, sending him flying to the right of us. Everyone's jaw dropped except mine, I was smirking. Erza wasn't angry at Nashi or Luke, because she saw what Naku did.

Erza: I'm so sorry for what my son has done. I swear I've never seen him doing this.
Lucy: It's fine, just keep him in check.
Erza: I must admit, he deserved it. Your daughter is quite strong. How old is she?
Lucy: She's 10, turning 11 next month. Luke is the same age.
Erza: So young! Anyways, we'll have you luggage brought up to your rooms soon.
Natsu: Okay. Are there still human maids here?
Erza: Yes. After all, we need them.

We walked in the castle and we saw two maids walking past us. I looked at Lucy with my peripherals and saw her licking her lips for a moment. Nashi and Luke were also savoring themselves at the sight of maids, but not as much.

Natsu: I know they look tasty but control yourselves. We can't kill any of them.
Lucy: I know, I know! I just wanna sink my fangs into their necks so bad!
Nashi & Luke, with somewhat frightened face: O-Oh..
Natsu: When your mother sees a human she thinks is tasty, she tends to lose control when feeding..nearly killing the person.

The three of us looked at where Lucy was standing and realized she wasn't there. We gulped and we heard screaming. And there she was, feeding on the maid. Blood ran down her chin and she growled when she felt our presence. Her eyes turned black and she narrowed her eyes at us, her bloodlust taking over. Nashi and Luke looked at her in fear.

Natsu: That's enough, Lucy. You're gonna end up killing her!
Lucy: Just.. a little more!
Natsu: She'll be dead if you drink a little more!

Lucy ripped her fangs from the maid's neck. Lucy threw her head back, licking her lips and panting. Her focus turned to us and her eyes returned to their normal color. She bit her wrist and held it to the maid's mouth, which she drank from.

Nashi: That was scary!
Luke: Y-Yea
Natsu: Told ya

Lucy, still in a trance, hissed at us. She let go of the maid. Lucy shook her head and returned to normal. We looked at her with a frightened face and she gave us a confused look.

Lucy: What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?
Natsu: You lost control again and you nearly killed the maid. And you hissed at us while your control was lost. It was terrifying-
Nashi: Yea it was really scary.
Lucy: O-Oh.. sorry about that! It just happens a lot. It's been a while since I drank straight from the vein. I'm sorry I scared you.
Luke: It's okay, mom.
Natsu, whispering to Lucy: It was terrifyingly sexy. Especially the way you looked at me without bloodthirsty looking eyes. Maybe we can sneak off together and resume where we left off.
Lucy, whispering back: Oh? Guess we'll have to pick up where we left off, huh?

After she said that, she winked and walked away in a seductive way. Only problem with us picking up where we left off is that the kids would probably be listening. I'll get Erza to take the kids on a tour around the castle..

Natsu: Hey Erza
Erza: Hey Natsu, what do you need?
Natsu: Can you take the kids around the castle for a tour?
Erza: So you and Lucy can "pick up where you left off"?
Natsu: Yep
Erza: Alright, I'll do that. Just keep your door locked

I informed Nashi and Luke about the tour and they seemed genuinely interested. I hope they'll have fun here just like I did playing with my friends.