Chapter 16

A few hours later
Lucy's POV

Erza had taken Nashi and Luke on a tour around the castle, while Natsu and I were in our room with our door locked. I laid down on the bed and waited for Natsu to come out of the bathroom. I was only wearing a bra and panties, that's it.
He opened the bathroom door, coming out in only his boxers. He looked at me and smirked, walking closer to me. I sat up and bit my lip. He hates when I do that, it probably makes him want me more or something. He kissed me in an aggressive yet passionate way. He trailed his kisses down to my neck. He sucked on my neck, leaving love bites. It earned a few moans from me. He then started trailing them down to my chest, where my bra is. He slipped his hands behind me, unclipping my bra quickly.

Lucy: Excited little thing, are we?
Natsu: I'm only getting started, baby.

He started sucking on my nipple and groping the other breast with his hand. After he was done with one, he switched to the other, giving them both attention. He then moved back up to my lips and started kissing me. It wasn't fair, I thought, that he got to tease me like this while I haven't gotten to tease him. Keeping this in mind, I immediately flipped us over, leaving him on the bottom while I was on top. I started kissing him and trailed my kisses down to his neck. I kissed his neck and sucked on his neck a little before sinking my fangs into his skin, making him hiss. I drank his sweet blood for a few seconds and I let go the next second. I licked my bloody lips and started kissing him again, but this time, trailing my kisses further than he did. I kissed every square inch of his body. Once I got low enough, I took his boxers off, exposing his quite large penis. I took it into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. I moved my hand up his shaft, making him groan. I stopped sucking and licked the tip of it. "My turn," he growled.
We switched positions once again and he lower than before. He took my panties off and threw them on the floor, leaving me fully exposed. He stuck a finger into my entrance and started moving it in and out. I attempted to keep my mouth from releasing a moan. He stuck another one in and started moving it a little harder than last time, making me moan. He continued to stick other fingers in while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I continued to moan and I could tell it turned him on even more, since his penis was erect. He stopped fingering me and placed his penis at my entrance.
"You ready, Luce?" he purred. I nodded my head and he slid inside me, making me scream. He stopped moving to allow me to adjust to his size. A tear rolled down my cheek and he kissed it away. I tugged on his shoulder, signaling that he could start moving again. He started at slowly and gradually started picking speed, making me moan louder. I bucked my hips to make the penetration deeper. He then told me to get on my hands and knees. Quickly, he rammed his penis back into me, making me scream again. He started thrusting harder and faster than ever, making me moan loudly.

Natsu: I'm gonna cum Lucy!
Lucy: Nngh.. Me too!

He thrusted a few more times til we both came. He slid out of me and collapsed on the bed, panting. I collapsed right after him and panted for a few seconds before falling asleep.

A few hours later
Natsu's POV

I woke up to the sounds of yelling and screaming. Lucy was still sound asleep though. I put my boxers back on and I found a robe. I walked out of the room and I saw Nashi fighting with Naku.

Nashi: How many times do I need to tell you leave me alone?!
Naku: And how many times do I need to tell you "NO"?!
Nashi: Everyday's the same thing with you! What, do you like me or something?!
Naku: As if! Why would I like a pinkette like you?!
Nashi, crying: I don't know what you get out of bullying me, but it needs to stop. I'm fucking over it and I'm seriously getting tired of you. I can't do this anymore. I hate looking weak in front of people, but here I am. Crying because of a boy like you. It hurts me so bad. I thought we could be friends, but I guess not.
Naku: Nashi I-
Nashi, in a cold tone: Leave me alone.

Nashi is seriously just like her mother. That cold tone they both give off after they've cried out of frustration.
After witnessing that fight, Lucy came out in pink silk robe asking why I left the bed. I told her that I wanted to walk around. All she said was "okay." She sniffed the air a little, looking for a whiff of human.

Natsu: Lucy, no.
Lucy: Why not? I'm starving from that pounding you gave me a few hours ago.
Natsu: I did most of the work and I'm probably hungrier than you.
Lucy: Okay and your point is?
Natsu: My point is-

We heard a maid saying "I'm so sick of it here, I want to run away!" Lucy smirked and I knew she was thinking of draining her completely herself. The maid had broken everything that she knew belonged to us. She had gone after Nashi as well, this maid has gone mad! The maid held a knife and was about to stab Nashi, but luckily Lucy got there in time and pinned the maid to the wall. Lucy squeezes the maid's wrist until she dropped the knife. Lucy's eyes glowed a bright red, showing her rage.

Lucy: How DARE you attempt to stab my innocent daughter?!
Maid: ...
Lucy, in a demonic tone: Answer me!

The maid refused to answer so Lucy's fangs extended and ripped them into her skin. The maid screamed in pain and Lucy started sucking her blood, in a few minutes, the maid grew pail and without movement. Blood dripped out Lucy's mouth and into her robe. Lucy ripped her fangs out of the now deceased maid's neck. Lucy threw her head back, panting and still holding the maid's corpse.
Nashi and I stared in horror. Lucy killed the maid without hesitation, but with good reason. Lucy wiped the blood off her chin and licked it. She shot me a glare and stormed off. I was confused now. What had I done wrong?
I went to the room because it was the only place I assumed she was in. She was there, laying in bed. She looked deep in thought, so I sat down next to her. She snapped out of it and her mood completely changed. She was back to normal and I was more confused than before.

Natsu: Luce, do you not remember what you did?
Lucy: What did I do?
Natsu: You killed a maid because she almost killed Nashi
Lucy: Wait what?! I did that?!
Natsu: Yea..
Lucy: I don't remember doing any of that...

Her rage must've blinded her greatly. This woman's anger is her strong suit. Angry Luce is not to be messed with.

Natsu: You okay?
Lucy: Yea, I'm just shocked, is all.
Natsu: It's okay, it was kinda cool and terrifying.
Lucy: Natsu.. I think I need to find a way to channel my anger into something.. productive.
Natsu: Like?

She smirked.
This woman is insane.